Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » awesome sight to see

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: awesome sight to see
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i was driving a uhaul truck for a buddy today (helping him move for school)..

and lo and behold at a stop light a white ford sedan pulls up and there are three pairs of sexy feet with bright red painted toes sticking out of the front-passenger window AND the both back windows.. the windows aren't tinted and there are FOUR hot blonde girls in there ~18-19 yrs old. They had the Lolli Lolli song blasting and when they turned and saw me (without being conceited, i am somewhat attractive in my mid-20s), the girl in the frt-passenger side smiled and began "tapping" her feet and toes more. I just smiled back and gave a friendly wave but I got an instant boner. they were so hot. I'm still drooling. That's why I have to write about this awesome experience. Unfortunately they turned left at the next light so I didn't get a chance to stare more, but the two girls on my side had the sexiest toes and soles. MMMMMMMMM...Yum!

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love little moments like that.....what other fetish gives you a sexual experience at a red light!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's just something so sexy about dashboard feet! I ended up taking an extremely scenic route home(like a few miles in the other direction) from the grocer the other day because of some cute feet sticking out of a window.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good times!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I am jealous! lol What a lucky site to see indeed!! You ever notice feet are likely to be on the dashboard or outside the window if they are in a truck or SUV?
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one of the flowers one is supposed to stop and smell on the journey of life. Seems you did and I hope it is one you'll remember.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the pleasure to have that same experience a few years back. They always seem to turn left when you need to go right...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds sexy man, lucky you! [Cheers] Even more so she acknowledged you by flaunting her pretty feet. [Smile]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its all fine and dandy this time of the year, but wait a few more months and snow will be upon me. I get snow (lots of it) where I live so I won't see too much more skin sadly.. maybe I'll be able to concentrate on work and school then.

yeah spring & summer really throws off my concentration. darn sexy girls with their gorgeous bare feet. I can just imagine what people in places like AZ, SoCal, TX and Florida have to go through (happily of course) all year round. Man are they lucky.

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is the one thing that doesnt make me curse all the extra beach traffic on my way home on friday nites from the office. i always have my eyes peeled for some dashboard feet.. i just gotta remember to look up for the car ahead of me too. lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links