Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are Latina Girls Feet Attractive? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Are Latina Girls Feet Attractive?
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes [Big Grin]
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly, latine girls are so sexy but their feeeeeet..... they are just a little too fat for me.:s they are jus too full and dont have too much of a girly feel to them.

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me answer that for you................YES!!

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyfuntimes1010
Board Regular
Member # 33018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyfuntimes1010   Email nyfuntimes1010   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think so..My gf is half and she has the sexiest size 8s iv ever seen..
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latina feet are usually quite beautiful. I love the contrast of their darker complexions and the lighter colored soles of their feet. I think Latina girls look fantastic with a french pedicure.

[ February 02, 2009, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You bet your sweet ass they are..there not too white, and there not too black. just right..you should see my wife's feet. smokin HoT!! XD

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes they are the best I think. lust4latinafeet: you brought me way back when I saw that pic from belladasemana I loved going there but those bastards turned it into a pay site.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow- I'm surprised to see this thread resurrected-and still no one got the joke!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Wow- I'm surprised to see this thread resurrected-and still no one got the joke!

Well because i love latina and there feet i did a search for latina and saw this thread lol.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
yes they are the best I think. lust4latinafeet: you brought me way back when I saw that pic from belladasemana I loved going there but those bastards turned it into a pay site.

[Laugh] i don't know that site i found the pic at another site, maybe The Mousepad or something.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
latina feet are my favorite!! my girl is domincan and i love her feet, but her booty is even better!!!
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by illssf:
latina feet are my favorite!! my girl is domincan and i love her feet, but her booty is even better!!!

exactly,you got it [Big Grin]

what do her feet smell like? [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

BrownGuyEd
Board Regular
Member # 20393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrownGuyEd   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like Latina feet you'll LOVE this scene...

Enjoy

Link

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well some are and some aren't just like feet of all different type of women

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ehll yes they are i had some this weekend she was a lil scared to show me at first then we found a quiet lil area to park n i got to take off the boots she was wearing and damn they smelled good haha cant say what happend the rest of the night tho [Tongue] then i got to massage them the next day all i wanted to [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links