Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » tryrthrtyue (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: tryrthrtyue
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah u need to publish this novel, it may be lucrative!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can relate to your story Vandetta. Though I didnt have an experience like this with my aunt (not blood), my parents tell me that I used to sniff and touch her feet when I was a toddler.

I did however have a similar passion for my girl cousins though who were this aunt's daughters. I also used to lust after their feet and make them do crazy things with their feet like put them on my face and pants (age 6 - 10). The pinacle came when I was 13 when I came in my pants after rubbing my cousins foot on my pants whilst she was sleeping. That was the last of my mischief with my cousins...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't give a flying (...) about the taboo-ness of the subject but my aunts are so fucking ugly that I've always been quite safe and legal.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you should publish this story, real or not. I remember being about 11 yrs old and I did have a crush on 2 of my aunt's feet, but it never went as far as what happenned to you. One was my mom's sister and the other was my father's brother's wife.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links