Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Brooke's comming to Vegas!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brooke's comming to Vegas!
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody live in the Las Vegas area?? Brooke and I are comming to town.. and would love to meet up and have some foot play....preferably couples.......

Let us know!!

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tell ya' what; I'll bring a buddy of mine, and if you'll get lost for a while, we'll take care of *Brooke* for you.

_fjb_ [Evil Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke in las vegas. Hope to see lots of feet pics
Dam it I dont live in Las Vegas. I live too far away. But I might be visting later this year.

Does anyone know of any feet fetish places in vegas.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in vegas, the amount of good looking feet is mind boggling...but i dont know of any foot fetish places...

weve got a bunch of stripclubs though, and if youre willing to drive out of this county, legal brothels...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sounds like fun
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2,000 miles and work to be done. Oh, how I wish...
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have thought there would have been more people in Las Vegas than this.

we would love to meet up for some foor fun! (footjobs,toe sucking ect....) Prefer couples but not limited to.

We come the ventura county area just outside of LA

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

bump
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:
I would have thought there would have been more people in Las Vegas than this.

we would love to meet up for some foor fun! (footjobs,toe sucking ect....) Prefer couples but not limited to.

We come the ventura county area just outside of LA

the country is a large place we can't all be in vegas

but if you ever come to Pa maybe i'll give Brooke a chance [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links