Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you wear sandals/flipflops? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you wear sandals/flipflops?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't own any personally
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't wear them not because I think man feet are ugly, quite the contrary. It's because I sometimes check out guy's feet and compare them to mine (my bi-ness comes out most with feet [Tongue] ) And comparatively, my feet are really heinous. If I saw somebody else in public whose feet looked like mine, I'd look the other way. So I do those people a favor. Not to mention that I have somewhat poor circulation so they're always freezing if I'm not in socks.

To sum it up though, no I don't wear them, but I'm not at all saying guys should ditch flips for good.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no i am absolutely not a sandal boy

only acceptable at the beach, pool, or a waterpark

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny- I always thought that I had very nice looking feet, and certainly had the chance to show them off year around living in Florida. Several years ago, not long after joining the forum, I actually bought a pair of sandals. But until a year or so ago I didn't regularly wear them or any other flip-flops or sandals at all because of all the "men-wearing-sandals-bashing" here on the forum. I guess I truly didn't want to upset my foot-loving brothers.

But several factors persuaded me to start wearing them:

- SO many other guys wear them here in Florida

- My wife encouraged me by buying me some flip-flops for Father's Day last summer, then again practically insisited that I buy some Chino (handmade)sandals when we went to Key West last August. During that week was the first time that I had ever worn sandals in public and all day.

- I actually was very excited to be able to experience what she felt when she wear sandals and flip-flops. I guess largely because of my fetish, it's something foot-related that we can do together, even in public.

Though I've never gotten a professional pedicure, I do take good care of my feet.

[ August 20, 2008, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael-Adam B
Board Regular
Member # 21549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael-Adam B     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wear flip flops all the time, except in the colder seasons. From late April until late September/early October. It's just a lot more comfortable plus my feet look good in them.

[ August 19, 2008, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Barlow ]

--------------------
Michael-Adam loves the feet!

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barack Obama does.

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never got the hang of flip-flops - that thing between the toes is just too uncomfortable and I wind up walking out of them.

The soil in my area is very rocky so it's barefoot whenever possible and dock-siders. When working around my shoreline and dock, I wear an old pair of sneakers that I can allow to get soaked.

Wal-Mart used to sell some nice, cheap "swamp-socks" that I recommend to those who visit. Still occasionally see those on the folks who drive wave-riders.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I am not bashing on the guys who wear sandals or flip flops. Hey I look at it as a right to wear what you want to as long as it does not offend those around you, and to be honest it is not the most offensive thing I have ever seen.(Speedos should be outlawed. Don't care if you like em, I'm not putting my junk in something like that)

But as for me, when I was a kid, I wore flip flops, but as I got older the idea of wearing thing was not in the least bit appealing to me. Perhaps that is that when I was I child I played with childish things aspect.

My only complaint with guys wearing flip flops or sandals is that my FOOT-DAR picks up on the sound of flip flop clopping about and involuntarily my head turns and my eyes focus downward to be greeted, not by beautiful pedicured toes, but by hairy man stubs on the end of man planks at the end of some hairy leg. I need not gaze any longer, but the mental damage is done.

So I am all about some freedom, hell it is your body and you got to be you, but as for me, no thanks on the sandals. One of my green beret buddies refuses to wear closed shoes except for his boots. More power to him, I ain't mad at him, but as I asked him once, would you like it is I put my brown buttocks in a tube thong and let my junk dangle free, rather than wearing an honest pair of pants? Hey I think my butt and junk look pretty damn good. The look on his face and his wife's, was priceless.

So I don't wear sandals or flip flops mainly because I have no call for it. If I am hot, I take off my shirt. I don't go to the beach that much,I got my year round tan. They would match my wardrobe, and I can wear boots to do almost anything, except for play sports in and that is why I have sneakers.

Like I said this is not me bashing a single dude for wearing them at all. I just am telling you why I don't. there is no us versus them thing. If we are talking on this board then there is a comradeship that goes beyond me needing to bash on anyone for wanting to be comfortable. I mean that is why we are all here right? Just so we can be ourselves and be comfortable about that.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...."but the mental damage is done."
Comment by Xero

Dude, so true.

_fjb_
[Puke]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta say flip flops are my only form of footwear in the summer, and have also gotten compliments from females saying i have nice feet for a guy...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip Flops? Hell I live in Florida AND I work from home so I don't even wear shoes most of the time. When I do go out I throw on a pair of flip flops. I DO sand down the nails and bust my bunions and throw on a bit of lotion because who wants to see my big ashy ass feet? For me its a comfort thing. Like I said, no one is checking out my Fred Flintstone feet, at least I would never notice because I'm too busy checking out the ladie's feet!! Its Florida, women are practically barefoot year round here!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links