Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why Post Pictures.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Why Post Pictures....
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
question really for the girls on here and for the guys that have girlfriends/wifes etc.

just been having a look in the picture section and kinda curious why:-

1) girls post pictures of their feet
2) the guys post pictures of their wifes and girlfriends feet?

don't get me wrong thanks for the pictures and everything but me personally don't think its something i could do!

its obvious men from around the globe will be jacking off to your girlfriends/wifes feet? does that not bother you?

same with the girls really who have an account on here and post pictures of their feet.

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's nothing wrong with being admired. Regardless of whether it's feet or music (in my case) being admired for something you'd like to share is a positive. Should we NEED to be admired for it? No. If we want to share it however there's nothing wrong with it. Those who do post pictures of their wives/girlfriends feet or the women who do so have to deal with the other things that come with it, although, I don't really think they care. Personally, it's not my place to even think about that. I have more important stuff on my mind and in my life to focus on. Just my humble opnion. Nothing to argue over.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good question again. i do it for sharing purpose. i almost never think about it in terms that someone is jacking off to my pics. if i did, i'd not post. i'm not saying i am so naive to think no one ever does, i just don't bother thinking about it.

the main reason why i do post here is to get the feedback to encourage my wife. she tends to want to show her feet more and wear heels more when folks give her postitive feedback.. as in.. it's not just my man thinking about it but i must have nice assets if the world seems to respond like my man.

on my site, i post to encourage others to share their pics. mainly because it's something to do and enjoy comments.

i don't post often because i don't need any admiration or feedback. i know how my wife looks and how pretty she is. but it's sometimes fun to read comments.

RPM

p.s. one last point.. i've gotten some very nice criticism that has helped me improve my photography in general. and that is a tool that was very helpful to me.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the girls I say thank you. I say for the guys who post pictures of their girlfriend or wives feet- thank you and you guys are stronger men than I could ever be. If I had a girlfriend or wife there's no way I'd ever be able to post pictures of her on here. Sorry everyone.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not really all that bad fellas...I mean..RPM says it best..just don't think about it. It's a whole different ball game if I see a dude eye fucking the shit outta my girl in public because I can't deny it but who's to say guy's are jacking off over my girl's peds anyways? I don't come to Wu's to jack off..I know it sounds crazy but I just come here to talk peds and see some hot ones to get me warmed up for some jacking off...but I don't come here to specifically hammer a load out.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's fun, bottom line. If guys are jeking like crazy to my wife's pics- I'm delighted.

Also- years ago my wife was quite apprehensive about posting pics. Now, she asks when we are going to take new pics, usually because we have alot of fun before and after taking them! She only marginally cares about responses, or at least pretends not to care, but is delighted when other men post positive comments about her feet or body.And like RPM says -those sorts of things make women happy when they are admired.

Plus- alot of times you get to see some wonderful sexy pics of other wife's and GF's that are great because of how geniune the nature of the pics are, and how each couple enjoy their own particular aspects of feet enjoyment . I usually find that preferable to professional foot pics, but yet some of our hereos like Patrick and Hal and Footworship studios put out some amazing pics!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your right oscarthemonkey, and besides...its obvious that guys are gonna "beat to the feet" so guys who post here,clearly dont mind or maybe even get thrills about guys all around the world having a "5-knuckle-shuffle" over there wifes or gf's feet! hats off to them...
Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey as my momma always said what you don't know won't hurt you and i love showing my wife's feet off that is why i do it. The comments are what makes it better knowing that i have something everyone else admires or wants.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok my turn to chime in!

I post because I love this forum. I hated my feet and had pretty bad feelings about myself before I met Tyler (my husband). He has helped me get over a lot of self consciousness. He posted my pictures to this forum to prove a point to me. I couldn't believe the response and I have to be honest I love the attention. I love the conversation in the forums. This place is great! I love taking the pictures, making the videos, painting my toes different colors all the time. We do it for the simple reason we enjoy it.

What is wrong knowing that your wife or gf has such hot feet that a bunch of guys would love to be in their shoes?

Posting pictures in the forum is just the tip if the iceberg for most of us girls. A lot of us have our own websites or are models on sites with multiple models.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok my turn....i love feet, just like everyone else here. i dont post pics of any of the women here cos i care what anyone does with them. i post them cos if you said i could line up every woman on this planet and look at their feet just to see them, i would be thrilled at the prospect.
i dont get to see the feet most anyone else here gets to see, and i dont think any of you get to see the ones i see. therefore, i am going to share mine with you and i'm glad those that do, share theirs with me. why? just because that is what i LOVE to see!
i dont care what you do with the pics i post, i just want youto see them. cos they are feet you havent seen and hell you may be just as if not more excited to see them as me.....just like there are feet here that i am all to thrilled to see.
hell, perfect example...Eliza Durden is for good reason a hall of famer here and has been here quite a while but from what it seems she has been here for some time and was gone for sometime. in that time i started coming here and i had never seen her feet before but i assure you when she came back a few weeks ago i was all to happy to see that she was. why? it had nothing to do with the why! she has GORGEOUS feet and i had never seem them. this sounds silly but my life is a little better knowing i didnt miss out on her lovely feet and im glad she posts along with anyone else that posts pics, even if I dont like them, there are some im sure here that will.
so that is my take on why i post pics and why i am happy to see all those others that post here too.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Eliza!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must also thank all those who post your pictures here; I assure you that I, for one, deeply appreciate it.

As for motivations for posting, well, I can imagine that there may a little "bragging" that underlies some, and that's OK by me. I truly envy many. There's also the "Wow, look at this!" or "See what I found", I suppose, too.

I promise that I will post a bunch of pics when the next gal comes along for all of the above reasons as well as just plain sharing and a hope that the membership might get some enjoyment from mine as I have derived from theirs.

Lastly, it reminds me of some past relationships. A few of the gals I have dated would dress way down (and used almost no make-up) when we would go out; they looked more like Amish spinsters than the genuine knock-outs they were. With some careful questions and gentle discussions, I was able to figure out that many of these women had previous relationships with guys that were profoundly jealous and hated to have other men looking at them or talking to them. A complete mystery to me. With some encouragement ("Yes! Show some cleavage"; "Yes! I love to see your belly-button"; "By all means, wear the mules with the 5 inch heels!" - thank you Lesley Shoe Co.) and gifts of more provocative attire, they became the red-hot flame they truly were - visible to everyone in the room. I think, among other things, it did a world of good for their self-confidence (which may be the reason so many dumped me).

When asked why I did this, I could come up with two reasons: 1) I wanted to see them at their beautiful best and 2) for lack of a better way to phrase it, if other men don't find her desirable, why should I?

Boy! That was a long way for very little; sorry about that.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also love this forum and the people I have met on here. I was asked to post my pictures here by another board member and found a lot of like-minded people. I fell head over heels [Wink]

I now post pictures because like Eliza mentioned, I am a (fairly new) webmaster and yes I tend to show pictures that would promote my updates. I have site members who are on this board and frequent my threads to see what is coming next [Smile]

I am not naive as to what happens with my pictures, my question to you is: What is wrong with providing good quality photos for a mutually shared pleasurable purpose/fetish?

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
I also love this forum and the people I have met on here. I was asked to post my pictures here by another board member and found a lot of like-minded people. I fell head over heels [Wink]

I now post pictures because like Eliza mentioned, I am a (fairly new) webmaster and yes I tend to show pictures that would promote my updates. I have site members who are on this board and frequent my threads to see what is coming next [Smile]

I am not naive as to what happens with my pictures, my question to you is: What is wrong with providing good quality photos for a mutually shared pleasurable purpose/fetish?

I hear you, MommieD. And "Amen" to that last comment...we are adults around here and this is a safe place to be an adult.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very true, very true. And i also agree its a nice place to talk to others with a fetish which is generally not accepted by most others but we all wish it was.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links