Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » used socks or used flats? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: used socks or used flats?
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right ladies and gentlemen...

I have decided to start searching for used foot fetish related items to buy for myself.

If possible, does anyone wth experience of buying used items from the net have anyone they could reccomend for seriously sweaty cheesey feet??? which item would be best, flats or socks?

I have heard the bad reviews but never the good ones.

Your help will be truely appriciated and in return a post about the item(s) will be posted!! [Smile]

Thank you!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well u could try www.buymysocks.com i hope this answers ur question.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you already tried searching out the used shoes & hosiery listings at http://www.ebanned.net? (When I have shoes, socks, and other hosiery items that are ready for a new home, this is where I go to sell.)

In order to see any of the auction descriptions, you'll need to register for a user id. After you're set up, browse the listings and be sure to check the seller's feedback and read the comments. Some buyers post better descriptions on particular scents than others, but seeing the number of positives and how long the lady's been selling *should* give you some insight into whether she can provide the kinds of items you're interested in.

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contact me.... [Wink]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
does anyone wth experience of buying used items from the net have anyone they could reccomend for seriously sweaty cheesey feet???

stay off the beaten path. that is my best advice unless you like nasty hairy dudes who accumulate female shoes from the salvation army and are looking for ways to make a buck by probably adding their own feet sweat to the mix. (or some other sell tactic easily as deceiptful as that)

the good ole days of using the bigger venues (ebay, etc.) has been overrun by cheats and profiteers to the point that the risk is not even worth filtering through.

in fact, i know of a very popular foot site that sells stinkies but they are fakely "broken in" and a liquid smell concoction (consisting partially of a type of fish oil) is used to add to the effect.

it is an unscrupulous world where people can see the easy profit from this. but back to my original advice: the unbeaten path.

find you a hot woman you want who's info is available on the net but has nothing to do with feet or shoes. if you use the right verbiage, you can negotiate an unexpected real pair of worn shoes. i have done so with some real hotties who were rather tickled or slightly confused by my requests.

i will not get into details about the negotations i use with genuine hot internet women, or trashing the popular site that dupes alot of you guys with fish oil feet, LOL! will just say that the unbeaten path has lots of verifyable gems that are much more likely to be for real.

it's a sad world indeed, but sometimes it's the amount of chumps that make it even sadder. don't be that guy smelling sweaty male cheesy feet [Laugh] (and if you are, please don't try to make urself or us believe they are female)

[ August 03, 2008, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you all very much for you advice.

ebanned... a very good source... but can it be trusted? lol... Tyler very true!

I will contact individuals and make a judgement for myself.

Many thanks, once again!

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good advice, Tyler D [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, i dont have any sites, but make sure that they send it in a zipped baggie, that way, all the stink is yours.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your best bet is from the lovely lady a few posts up that just said "Contact me."

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe sucker,
I have a very good and reliable source a young Czech girl I know living in Ireland her flats are very aromatic. No fakes here as I am exactly your sole mate (sorry for the pun)
Rich

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have brought socks from several different girls, out of 8 girls, two were not up to par but now I know who to get them from. I am not a shoe person but I love socks. the good ones were still sweaty when I got them and the aroma of the ones I still have is still strong.
I haven't brought any for sites, I brought mine from girls on myspace.

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Thanks guys!

i'll be in contact letting you know how i got on!! [Smile]

--------------------

Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met up with Mommie Dearest recently and she let me have a whiff of some socks she was about to mail to someone in Spain. Let me tell you, they were the most rank smelling socks I have ever sniffed. They were AMAZING! Get in touch with her or Eliza, you can trust them!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

thanks foot toons!! [Smile] will do.

--------------------

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got him covered boys... don't worry! [Wink]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links