Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dirty foot worship?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dirty foot worship?
bikeguy14
Board Regular
Member # 26916

Icon 5 posted      Profile for bikeguy14   Email bikeguy14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys and gals, this is one of my first posts here, although I've been lurking for a while. First off, I want to thank everyone for making this such an awesome place. I'm much more comfortable and accepting of my fetish since finding this place.

Now, my main question. On Wednesday my buddies and I will be heading out for a week to a race. There will be hundreds of people, and lots of nice looking ladies. There is a chance I could get some foot action, but there is one problem. 95% of the women will be in sandals or flip flops and walking through dirt, mud, grass, gravel, rocks, crusher dust, and worst of all, porta potties and public washrooms. I really don't fancy feet that dirty in my mouth or on my little buddy or anything. My question is, whats the best way to get them clean and sanitary? Washing them isn't an option as hot water is a rather rare occurance at this event. Will hand sanitizer do the trick? All tip, tricks, suggestions etc, welcome and much appreciated!

Posts: 20 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawnkemp101
Board Regular
Member # 20633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawnkemp101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it isn't just foot action, and there might be some real sex involved, suggest taking a shower or washing her feet somehow before u do anything. It worked for me before. Good luck.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet that dirty, or having been cleansed with alcohol or witch hazel is a no go for me.
Fogedaboudit: I 'aint gonna' make a fool out of myself for that.
I would look, though.

_fjb_
[Cool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, ain't this a case of counting your chickens? - [Wink] Um, being a clean freak myself, I'm torn between two options - advise you to stay away from her feet unless they are squeaky clean, OR (and this is what I'd choose) - f*uck the whole hygiene thing and enjoing yourself! If she is a sweet lulu with the feet you're aching to - whatever you like - then just let a moment carry you away... Besides, wouldn't she herself feel a little uncomfortable proffering you some damn grubby feet? [Laugh] But if you still prefer her feet aseptic and can't help being distracted by "Dirt harbors infection", then some detergent might come in handy. [Big Grin]
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not sure how to answer this. so i wont. But, where are expecting to have the foot action?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it does bother u that much take some hand sanitizer with u and a bottle of water. It sounds like an okay idea to me.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like toesucker85's idea... take some hand sanitizer and use water to wash them off... she would enjoy the sensual massage and getting her feet cleaned... that would probably turn her on... and you are in...
me personally... in the moment, I would just lick them and enjoy myself. Alittle dirt doesn't hurt anyone.

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you just dont like dirty fem soles festivals and bike rallys are the wrong place to be!

personally, i would never worry about dirt unless the land your event is to be held on has had livestock on it then - be careful.

ive been licking dirty female feet for 20 years and have never gotten sick.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some people like dirty feet dont they? id prefer clean but lots of people like messy feet. ive done pics of my feet dirty b4 for guys, feet in custard r a great one, messy tho lol
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bikeguy14
Board Regular
Member # 26916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bikeguy14   Email bikeguy14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys and girls. I was under the weather for the nights everyone was around so I didn't even get to go out and party.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links