Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cyndi Lauper (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cyndi Lauper
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of you remember this kooky singer of the 80's? She's still active, and she's recently started performing live barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She'd be pushing at least almost 50 now I think. I checked her website and there are some promo shots of her in high heel sandals with painted toes. Not too shabby actually. I was never a fan of her music though. At the time she was singing "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" I was busy jamming to "Run to the Hills." I was at the opposite end of the 80s music spectrum as a teenager.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I remember her. Let's go back.

6th grade I went through Lauper phase where I wore 2 different shoes to school and shaved a checkerboard pattern in the side of my head. YES I DID. It totally was a statement of rebellion since I went to a catholic school and it was totally against the dress code policy... This was in 86-87 somewhere around there...

I laugh to this day thinking about how bad I thought I was! Looking back- I was just a punky pre-teen who had no home training! lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep and I remember see her bare footed one time in her vidoes.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL i actually saw Cyndi Lauper here when i was 6 months preggo with the twins and she was opening for Cher. we were 6 rows back on the floor from the stage she was out touching hands and stuff while she was singing her song SHINE and she touched my belly! it was pretty cool! [Big Grin]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cyndi Lauper put out some great music; very talented.
Some people should take a re-listen.

_fjb_ [Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember her? How could I forget? I wound up playing most of her singles through the 80's. She got a big boost from the WWF's Captain Lou Albano. I enjoyed much of what she did when she wasn't taking what she did too seriously. She had some acting chops, too.

She often performed barefoot back then, as well. That may be what really endeared her to me.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The tune "Time After Time" is a classic. Shit, even Miles Davis performed the song. But like LaDaemon, I was into Sabbath, Ronnie James Dio, Iron Maiden, etc...
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has been performing barefoot since she started dude. Go on youtube and check out some older videos she was barefoot in some of them... True Colors was one and she has been barefoot on past album and CD covers too. She was the original Joss Stone.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A 12" single of hers has a great close-up of her soles! Don't remember what song it was, but I do have the record.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she was so cute back in the day !

she always wore wacky footwear too.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
she was so cute back in the day !

she always wore wacky footwear too.

She wore wacky everything. Dyed and cut her hair wacky. Her general demeanor was wacky but all of it was in the spirit of fun, I think.

Perhaps I should expand on what I said earlier. Cyndi Lauper was never a favorite artist - far from it. Nevertheless, when you make your living playing what people want to hear you must accept that you are going to play (or are doomed to play) tunes to which you wouldn't listen by choice. It makes some of the music a little more palatable if you try to learn the music with an appreciation of what has gone into it.

My tastes in music haven't changed all that much, make it swing or make it roar. I've moved a little to the swing side.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
A 12" single of hers has a great close-up of her soles! Don't remember what song it was, but I do have the record.

I'm not sure if that was the single, but it was on the back of her EP release "Shine."

Yep, Cyndi and Phoebe Cates were the first women I had feet "crushes" on when I was little. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can remember wanting to smell her feet. Yeah, I'm weird!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Cyndi Lauper was around I was just born (born on 24th August 1986) but I do think she was one of the best singers of the 80's and still going strong to this day.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links