Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dipping with Flats today at work!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dipping with Flats today at work!
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So today I'm working and notice this girl who was dipping with her flats on. I could see her sole which was reddish from I guess the sweat or heat beating inside those things. She's super cute and I was able to stare all day long as she had her back to me of course and was sitting on PC type chair. Was so great to see how the flats don't bend all that well, so she had to just pop her heel out revealing her sole and everything. I love flats [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love flats for that very reason, too! Seems like it would be hard to get any work done with her soles staring at you all day.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah but I bet it was a pretty good day.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i bet, ul hav the boss askin y no work was done
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sit across from one of my co workers who wears sandals and flip flops to work everyday. I am usually staring at her heels or her toes the majority of the day. She knows about my foot fetish too cause I asked her is she thought she had cute feet. I think she forgot about it, but that is cool cause I still get feet shots all day.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you get any work done while staring?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flats are sexy! Follows the natural shape of the foot, toe cleveage and they pop off so often. You know their feet are soft and moist. My imagination goes wild waiting to see the feet inside. Great tease!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links