Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » super stinky; too stinky? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: super stinky; too stinky?
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok. i will share that I am not a fan of really smelly feet. I do sometimes however sniff my wife's shoes after she has been in them all day and sometimes even kiss her feet too. This is about after 8 hours of her wearing heels with no socks....

This is after her wearing the heels for about 14 hrs. The other night we were having sex and as her legs were up, she grabbed her foot and put it in my face telling me to suck her toes. I happily went for the kill; when I put my nose on her sole between her big toe and 2nd toe (my fav) the smell was overwhelming and I pulled away. I then went back and tried again to kiss and smell them, but it was too much.

I said all that to say this...Now I want her feet to be that stinky again so I can try again. When I first experimented with my fetish, I had to have clean feet. No smell and nothing but toes. Now, I find myself wanting to attack her feet (the underside of her toes and her arch) right after she comes home from work and start kissing and smelling them.

Does everyone's foot fetish progress or evolve or time. What is next for me that I can look forward to? Anyone have similar experiences?

Thanks.

Panic

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i must say that im my late teens - very smelly fem feets were a real turn off.

now i am in my early 40's i would be sexually bored by odorless female feet.

i guess its like developing a taste for good food - not everything you like at age 16 is what you will like 20 years later.

so yes there is developement - at least in my case!

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot odor has always been a turn off for me. After more than 30 years indulgence, I think it unlikely that my preferences will change. Thinking back though my horizons did broaden a bit as I was all for arches & toes but did develop a strong appreciation of soles. Y'never know, I guess.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't say i've developed a liking for stronger scented feet. i still like that light scent from wearing hose and pumps for a relatively short period of time (less than 8 hours, more than 4 hours)

i am too young to say with certainty, but i doubt it will change significantly either. my visual horizons have spread though.. but smell wise.. it's pretty consistant. thank goodness my wife's feet's scent is within that 'narrow' window of scent I appreciate. if not. i'd be turned off by the scent.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lustforfeet
Board Regular
Member # 30841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lustforfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like em with a hint of stink but I certainly won't turn em down if they are hard worked and lots of odour.I love womens feet like no other fetish..take what ya can..Beggers can't be choosers..lol..
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my philosophy is this. the more your fetish evolves, the more stinky you'll want them [Big Grin]

i used to only like clean feet myself but then slowly over time, i have gotten more feet smell some of which i have pulled back from and some that i continue to pull back from.

the passion for stinky feet is not necessarily a linear upward slope, but it is an upward slope no doubt and as each of us mature and grow with our foot fetish, we will slowly like stinkier feet over time.

here's some advice: if you want to get ur growth slope headed up really quickly, go pick up some homeless hookers at your local hood. they will most likely have really stinky feet that will get ya pullin back at 1st, but at some point if you keep trying and trying again, you'll be pullin back less over time [Big Grin]

plus it gets the blood flowin too. good luck

btw, i loved the way you titled ur thread. short succinct and directly to the point (not to mention perverted) [Laugh] [Mmm]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, i'll ask to be shot before i get into super stinky!.. just me

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always just liked female feet in general, smelly or not, I developed my fetish and that was it. Which is interesting because I am young and I was never put off by stinky female feet.

The smell was always something I personally desired though, I always liked smelly feet really I think it makes it more exciting. [Tongue]

I have never experienced ones I couldn't take although I'm sure I'm not invincible [Laugh]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all have personal preferences and I appreciate that most of the people here are respectful of that. Its the main reason I love reading the comments on this forum.
Personally I can understand a foot fetish being a growing thing but I have always had a thing for foot odor and as I have gotten older (41 now) I am incredibly turned on by musky feet. Sex is so much more exciting for me when I am "in the act" and I have my wife's smelly feet in my face. Its amazingly erotic and Its been my belief that there are sexual pheremones that come out in foot sweat.
Just my 2 cents worth fellas!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to like a little smell when I was younger but now I dont. After having a few girfriends who liked wearing boots I have changed my mind.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fetish hasn't really progressed - I've always loved smelly (but not rank) feet, and I've never been extremely picky about the kinds of feet I like: size, width, shape of the toes, etc. As long as they're reasonably well cared-for.

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Toons:
Sex is so much more exciting for me when I am "in the act" and I have my wife's smelly feet in my face.

Amen brother! My wife and I love to finish in that position. I love to smell her feet and she loves that I can really push hard in that position.

Last night was great - it was hot yesterday in the podiatrist's office where she works, and her feet smelled perfect when she pulled off the Skechers flats she always wears without socks. (Here is an example of the shoes.) Needless to say, last night's sex was awesome!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well in my case yea i do believe the foot fetish can develope or evolve cuz when i experienced my first foot moment all i love was feet. And over time i began to grow and love lots of things quickly such as the slightly moldy smell of a sneaker, i kept smelling it and i quickly fell in love with that smell as well as the most popular smells like popcorn butter,corn chips(lol)and that vinegar smell. Basically u can kinda train urself to like it if u want to lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Wing-Washer, you do some deep diving huh? That position...well, you know!! Props to you!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my fetish started I was just into clean feet. As it has evolved, I have come to find myself loving dirty feet, stinky (very stinky) feet but I haven't stopped loving clean and non stinky feet. I started loving smelly feet in college, I would rub a volleyball girls feet after her practice and the smell was so strong and almost unbearable.. but I loved it and kept doing it. So I am sure I have trained myself to love stinky
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to say that my Foot fetish has remained consistent over the years. Foot sniffing, shoe sniffing, sock, hose sniffing are my favorite activities to engage in. I'm 36 and pretty much have always loved smelling Feet and Foot wear since I was 11 or 12.

The only thing I'd say did change is that as I got older I developed an unquenchable love of older Women's Feet! (40 and up... way up!) Like Penny from feetoverforty, and reinforcedtoelover's Wife. Visually, older Women's Feet have such sexy character, and the age and experience is also a turn on too. I recently got back in touch with a Woman who I dated briefly back when I was in my late 20's... I am now 36 and she is 65 with sexy Soles and high arches! [Drool]

Love of older Women's Feet... That's the only thing that evolved as far as my Foot fetish goes.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links