Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 48 different ways of playing with women's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 48 different ways of playing with women's feet
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read yesterday that sex manuals issued in the time of a Quin Dynasty listed 48 different ways of playing with women's bound feet (that is, feet that have undergone footbinding.) I was intrigued! I wish I knew what was included. Although the idea of the feet mutilated in that way is revolting to me, I’m dead sure the list would be useful to us. Since I doubt that it can be found, I suggest that we make our own list, only with the difference of the normal feet being a ‘plaything.’ [Smile] Now, can we beat the score? This number – 48 – rings a bell... Provided each of the 48 conterminous states offers its way, the score would be even. 2 other states would bring us the laurels by adding their techniques and flavor to our ‘guidebook.’ It is said that ‘in some Polynesian and Eskimo societies, it is not uncommon for a man to offer his wife to a visitor for the night.’ I know I wouldn’t mind caressing Alaska Native’s dainty feet while she’s toasting ‘em by the fire sitting in their igloo when a blizzard’s wailing out there. [Big Grin] Nor would I mind a sweet Native Hawaiian presenting me with a haku, lei, and more importantly – her tootsies for a haole to worship them through the meshes of a hammock, on which she’ll collapse after an inspired hula, sipping at her mai tai. [Mmm] Although I’d rather it be a ‘footplay a l'americaine’ - what a jawbreaker! - that’s to say, each kind of ‘footplay’ be associative to a state) everyone is invited to our playground, as soon as they do their bits. Once challenged, offer your favorite way of playing with a woman’s foot and have fun. [Wink] Also, I’d like to hear women’s opinion on this score, too.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You dont want my opinion on your post... Let's leave it at that.

Best of luck to you lol [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh?

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How's that? I said, everyone is warmly welcomed to offer their viewpoints, which would be GREATLY appreciated! Each individual opinion will be valued! How else can I encourage you to reply?
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:

Best of luck to you lol [Confused] [Confused]

LMAO! I'm on her side. [Wink]
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At it again, footgirl?

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, amour fout, I think I know what you are asking and a couple of threads in the last year (if they can be found) have addressed the topic of what individuals like to do to/with/around/under/on/over women's feet.

Based on my perusal of those threads, allow me to assure you that any compendium - ancient or modern, regardless of locale - that claims to be a "Kama Sutra" of foot-fetishism with a mere 48 entries is profoundly lacking in imagination, creativity, and variety.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

quote:
any compendium - ancient or modern, regardless of locale - that claims to be a "Kama Sutra" of foot-fetishism with a mere 48 entries is profoundly lacking in imagination, creativity, and variety.
A thought expressed is but a lie/ Let thy imagination fly? (Please bear with a poet manqué [Big Grin] ) I don’t need hard-and-fast how-tos. What I want is for you to share some of your favorite foot antics. Besides, an individual flight of imagination seems to be less boundless than a collective one. Are all you 'footerati' hiding-lurking or what? Come on, break cover and send your two cents’ worth please [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links