Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » TV producer... Foot fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: TV producer... Foot fetish?
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I don't know if the show's producer has a fetish or not, but they definately have great taste in feet!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd suck on that chick's asshole

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never in america would they let a show like that one play..lol

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about that
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talus
Board Regular
Member # 8646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talus   Email talus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched that show "Hi5" with my kids. It is really bad but the kids liked it. But I did seem to enjoy that particular one. He he.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frickin brilliant is what it is! I have seen that show on here up in Canada...yes my kids have watched it lol

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *@LeX-RaGe*:

then you obviously havent see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUSljFlMt40

thats the us version of Hi5 and theres there site http://www.hi-5us.com/flashsite/SWF/home.html

On a whole the show is actually very good and enjoyable for kids with all kinds of stuff such as songs, dance routines for kids to join in stories, activies, everything, foot clips like the ones mentioned are just occasional things they do for some segments, it aint all about feet, and in the end, to the massess feet are just that, harmless so they wouldnt take a show off the air for something such as that.

[ August 11, 2008, 08:57 AM: Message edited by: climax ]

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh the irony of it all...how innocently she is singing and wiggling her toes...little does she know of the many many foot fetish guys out there drooling over her toes, who wish to fuck those cute little toes as hard as they can...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
quote:
Originally posted by *@LeX-RaGe*:

then you obviously havent see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUSljFlMt40

thats the us version of Hi5 and theres there site http://www.hi-5us.com/flashsite/SWF/home.html

On a whole the show is actually very good and enjoyable for kids with all kinds of stuff such as songs, dance routines for kids to join in stories, activies, everything, foot clips like the ones mentioned are just occasional things they do for some segments, it aint all about feet, and in the end, to the massess feet are just that, harmless so they wouldnt take a show off the air for something such as that.

LOL The singing in this show is just too funny as hell to me. LOL And she's a hottie too with some sexy caramel soles.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and we wonder where people get a foot fetish from. lol

loads of young kids going to school begging to sit near the teachers feet on the carpet not knowing why; whilst the world of foot fetish awaits them.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Tongue]
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok... I tried not to think anything people, but this one made me a believer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOvRCnMu4GE&feature=related

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Solelvr2009:
Ok... I tried not to think anything people, but this one made me a believer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOvRCnMu4GE&feature=related

LOL! Its like they're TRYING to give kids a foot fetish! This one is undeniable. And yeah, if I had kids I'd watch it with them. Especially HER! [Wink]

"But dad we want to watch something else--"
"Nonsense! This is educational and stuff. We're watching THIS."

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, I used to watch 5 wen I was little, never remembered this, unfortuneately

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they have a us version

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links