Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » No stories anymore? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: No stories anymore?
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like no one is really interested in stories anymore, not just this board, but nearly every one I go to. And it's not like the opportunities aren't there to write them - lots of threads that should be full of detailed experiences are filled with replies like "yeah, I gave this girl a foot massage and sucked her toes, it was nice," things like that where no one really goes into any detail.

Is it just too much effort for people?
Or does no one even want them, because there's so much other (visual) content out there now?
Or does it have something to do with all of the posters that reply with sarcasm, not believing the story to be true (like it even matters)?
I'm really beginning to miss them.

[ August 09, 2008, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: phanton22 ]

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE GREATEST QUESTION!!! I don't know about the threads, but the stories that I saw here on Wu's in the Stories section are nothing short of a masterpiece! Well, most of them! I DO miss them! I don't care a crap whether they are true or just fantasies, because they are amazing! I do appreciate video contributions, but those stories were something else! Guys, I want you to know, I really-really miss them! Cause nothing can surpass a human's emotion and fantasy!
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny thing is, i have a ton of foot stories but i never have the time to sit down and type them out. i just dont.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've thought the same, but on my part I've been lacking foot action and not much has been going on. I try to put my best advice in for those who do have stories or situations.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best I can say is that I've had a draft since March (at the behest of a thread-starter...tnuts) and, though I haven't finished it, it still comes across as a bad fantasy. I don't want to contribute something that prosaic. Maybe I'll look up the thread and finish it. Had something to do with being "caught".
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always enjoy a good story, made up stories are good as long as they are not sold as the truth.

I plan to post stories soon, and i hope others will do the same.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HERE IS AN OLD TRUE STORY THAT I POSTED HERE PREVIOUSLY. IF YOU LIKE IT, NANCY HAS HAD MANY FIGHTS AND MATCHES, I WILL POST MORE OF HER TRUE EXPLOITS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD BOTHER, OR IF YOU CARE. THANKS, DAVE

Nancy Defeated A Middle Aged Mom!!! - Old True Story
Nancy had another arranged wrestling battle in her basement a few years ago. Nancy met Rhonda at her gym, they started talking on the stair master. Rhonda was about Nancy's age and a mother of three at 44 years of age. Rhonda was an inch shorter at 5'7 and about the same weight at 130 pounds. Rhonda had shoulder length dark hair and brown eyes. Nancy's husband told me that Nancy easily restrained her in no more than five minutes with several kicks to her head, as I wasn't there to see this battle. Nancy had her flat on her back, sat at her side and grabbed her left arm while stepping on her left ribs with her bare feet stretching Rhonda like a rag doll. Rhonda screamed in pain as Nancy's toes dug into her side. Nancy arched her back and really pulled her arm. As Rhonda got completely defenseless, Nancy scooted her butt closer to her and bent her knees, letting her feet relax against her side. Nancy then lifted her right bare foot and placed it on Rhonda's poor face! Look up and don't move or I'll pull your arm out of it's socket!!! Rhonda just laid there still, and let Nancy's right bare foot rest on her face! She was being forced to smell the stinky red painted toed foot against her will, but did it!!! Nancy left that foot in her face for at least 15 minutes, and Rhonda could do nothing but smell it and look at it rest on her face! Nancy just laughed at her total humiliation, and just watched her foot wiggle all over the poor moms face! She kept asking her if she liked the smell of her foot, but all the loud coughing and choking and desperate pleading gave her the truthful answer to her question. Nancy got her nose in between her big toe and her second toe and squeased it, and twisted it, making her smell the worst odor of her sweaty bare foot. Nancy then rubbed her big toe against her nostrils really making her smell her foot stench. When Nancy finished with her, she stood up and slipped on sexy strappy 4 inch high sandals,then placed her feet near Rhonda's beaten face, and made her look at her sexy toes and kiss them, and smell them some more, driving her husband wild with excitement!!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MAY HAVE MISSED IT WHEN I FIRST POSTED IT, AND FOR LOVERS OF FEMALE FIGHTING WITH FEET, HERE IS ANOTHER ONE, AND YES IT IS TRUE!

Nancy is my friends very sexy wife, and I have written many true stories about her. She is in her mid 40's and she stands 5'8 and weighs about 135 pounds. She has short blonde hair, blue eyes, long lean toned legs and gorgeous and very well pampered and pedicured size 8 feet. She gets weekly pedicures, and loves her toes to look great in shades of red and pink. What makes her facinating to me is that she has a fetish for her own feet. She loves to show them off in sandals and flip flops, and she loves how they look. She knows her husband and I have foot fetishes, and she enjoys teasing us often. Nancy is a very successful corporate woman who earns high six figures in salary, she is not white trash. Having said that, she is a green belt martial artist too, and this rich corporate woman loves trampling and kicking and stepping on the faces of other women!!! I find that so so hot!! She loves making other females smell her sweaty stinky bare feet! The fact that she is proffessional by day, and a female foot dom away from the office, drives me crazy. Over the last 14 years Nancy has had about 36 foot fights, wrestling matches, and martial arts battles with many different females, and when she wins, she always steps on the losers face with her smelly bare feet, and makes them really smell them, kiss them, lick them and worship them, many times right in front of me and her husband! Her record in these fights and encounters is an amazing 30-6, she loves to win. In one of her karate fights in a dojo she fought a tall pretty brunette Irene, 44 years old 5'10 140 pounds. After a feel out process Nancy nailed her with her bare foot on the side of her face connecting against her ear. Irene staggered, losing her balance, and Nancy landed a round house kick hard with her toes smacking her cheek. Irene let her guard down, Nancy saw the opportunity, and she fired a straight kick with her bare foot nailing Irene in the nose and mouth flush! She landed on her back. She was dazed and hurt badly, gasping for air. Nancy in front of everyone walked over to her and placed her sexy smelly right pink toed bare foot into her face, stood there and posed over her. Irene could do nothing but lay there and smell her foot DEEPLY, and kissed her foot while it stepped on her face. She was being totally humiliated by Nancy. Nancy stood over her smiling. Nancy had her foot in her face for what seemed like ages, but was about 5 minutes until she took it off Irenes crying, coughing and choking face. When Irene could almost get up, Nancy asked her if she enjoyed smelling her foot! Irene wanted to kill her, but of course she couldn't! Another victim of Nancy the foot! This is an absolute true story I HOPE YOU LIKED IT- and for those who don't want to believe it- I'M SORRY!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wrote a whole series that posted on Mousepad and also on another site in a story contest. If anyone wants to copy them here, I'd love to see what everyone thinks. Most were "Debbie" stories and had that in the title. I believe the first in the series was, "The Feel of her soft, sexy feet."
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm familiar with your stuff actually. It's good, but there's plenty of good old stuff out there. It's strange, even with all of the old stuff out there (and even a bit on my hard drive), nothing beats having something fresh, and nothing is more of a letdown than expecting a thread to have some nice stuff in it and coming out with nothing.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geal
Board Regular
Member # 20230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geal   Email Geal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out The Barefoot Burglar by Jacques Gerard. It's a good foot story. You can get a copy at www.forbiddenpublications.com.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IFlyFA18s:
I wrote a whole series that posted on Mousepad and also on another site in a story contest. If anyone wants to copy them here, I'd love to see what everyone thinks. Most were "Debbie" stories and had that in the title. I believe the first in the series was, "The Feel of her soft, sexy feet."

Hey please post some of your "Debbie" stories on this board and some of your pics! I didn't know you were here on Wu's too. [Thumbs Up]

I used to write and post stories years ago mostly on the Usenet newsgroups. I'm guessing lots of folks nowadays don't even know what the newsgroups are... I need to see what I can dig up.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have loads of very detailed, explicit foot stories. But after a stressful day at work, managing a toddler, trying to get some food in my belly and catch a little relaxation, I have no time to write them down.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think, like most have stated, they just don't have time to sit down and write in great detail any stories about their foot adventures.

There's that and, from a personal standpoint, I think I'd be ticked off going through all of that effort to type up a true experience in detail only to post it up and have people question its veracity, like has happened to people on other forums.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I think, like most have stated, they just don't have time to sit down and write in great detail any stories about their foot adventures.

There's that and, from a personal standpoint, I think I'd be ticked off going through all of that effort to type up a true experience in detail only to post it up and have people question its veracity, like has happened to people on other forums.

They seemed to have the time as recently as a couple years ago, then what happened?

And to your second point, I see that as well, as I mentioned in the first post. It's really infuriating seeing guys that put a good amount of effort into what they do (whether it's good or not) getting a bunch of insults over something no one can prove.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links