Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rock festival

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rock festival
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been to a rock festival. I met some friends there - among them a real punk girl. Not many bare feet there - sneakers and socks or boots/socks is a life style. Some of the girls, however, could be found without shoes sometimes and if the sunshine was hot with bare feet. It was not impossible to "influence" some of them so shoes and socks came off. I saw a group of girls - "Lolita" type - and they were barefoot!
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So were are the pics? [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are interested IŽll show them. [Cool]
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 6 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joef:
If you are interested IŽll show them. [Cool]

Isn't that the point of a foot forum like Wu's? Idle hands belong on the genitals, so share the pics already!!! [Laugh]
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to lollapalooza the weekend before last and there were barefeet everywhere, way more girls were barefoot or in flops than had shoes on.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by russ:
I went to lollapalooza the weekend before last and there were barefeet everywhere, way more girls were barefoot or in flops than had shoes on.

So when are you going to post all the photos you shot there? You did shoot pics, didn`t you? [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
Originally posted by russ:

So when are you going to post all the photos you shot there? You did shoot pics, didn`t you? [Wink]

-Hal-

haha sorry to disappoint but i didn't take any photos. Candids don't do much for me and I was with alot of girls including my GF. It was great to see feet all day though, and my gf was in some converse all-stars the whole time, which i don't mind because they got nice and warm/moist for our nights at the hotel. [Wink]
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links