Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » judo feet from beijing olympic games (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: judo feet from beijing olympic games
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what female fighters are hottest? the chinese ones
or the western ones?

who do you think should kick each others' ass?

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What an idiotic question to post in a western forum. [Roll Eyes]
Or do you mean who WILL kick each others`s ass?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more interested in the competition. The feet only come afterward.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girls playing volleyball have nice feet. Sort of tough to see though because they are in the sand and not out to get pedicures to show them off, but from what I've seen not bad.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
What an idiotic question to post in a western forum. [Roll Eyes]
Or do you mean who WILL kick each others`s ass?

-Hal-

well, a western forum... but a erotic-fetishistic one... not a nationalistic-sports one...

as you know, lots of people here enjoy asian feet, maybe more than "western" feet

... speaking of idiots questions and idiots...

--------------------

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

and it may even be an "western forum", but as you know... the interwebz aren't geographycal...

the forum has a chinese name
lulz

and...

how do you know there aren't more eastern users here than "western"?

re-duhhhhhhhhhhhH!!!!

--------------------

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say, Hal, hur does have a point:
But I digress; I prefer western feet.

_fjb_ [Wu]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
regardless of ethnicities, i'd have to say i would typically shy away from athlete's feet. i expect most of them to have messed up feet.. callouses, dry skin, crooked or bent toes. most sports can be hard on the feet. now gymnastics and swimming.. those are sports that seem like they would be good for feet!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ hur: I was only refering to your last question which to me sounded like you meant the sports aspect of the olympics...like "who should win the judo olympics? western fighters or asian fighters?". That is what you asked with your last question, which I thought was a pretty weird question to ask in a forum that is visited by at least 90% western users.

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

quote:
@ hur: I was only refering to your last question which to me sounded like you meant the sports aspect of the olympics...like "who should win the judo olympics? western fighters or asian fighters?". That is what you asked with your last question, which I thought was a pretty weird question to ask in a forum that is visited by at least 90% western users.

-Hal-

kay, Hal...

but as I started the thread with "whose feet is hotter..."
well...

just a misunderstood, I guess

--------------------

hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
regardless of ethnicities, i'd have to say i would typically shy away from athlete's feet. i expect most of them to have messed up feet.. callouses, dry skin, crooked or bent toes. most sports can be hard on the feet. now gymnastics and swimming.. those are sports that seem like they would be good for feet!

definitelly, those athlets sure have gorgeous angelic feet

neverthless I have "a thing" for fighters, independently of the beauty of the feet

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by hur:
quote:

-Hal-

kay, Hal...

well...

Yeah, I guess so...I was confused by the term "should" instead of "will". Whatever.
I actually like both types of feet as long as they are pretty [Wink]
When it comes down to the sports aspect I prefer the asian fighters to the western ones.

-Hal-

--------------------

hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hur:
quote:

-Hal-

kay, Hal...

yes, I really meant "should" like in a fantasy fight scenario... just wanted to kmnow about that sort of preferences by users of this forum...

nothing to do with national prides or whatsoever, please keep that in mind...

for instance, when it comes to FW lesb sets, I always prefer to see a blonde worshiping asian feet and not the opposite... now, I also like wrestling/catfights...

it was on that sense, and tried to measure the users preferences on that sense...

please bear in mind, nothing to do with teams or countries or nationalistic prides ( couldn't care the least for that )... just the phantasmagoric eroticism I find in female fight, specially when fighters are barefoot

well...

Yeah, I guess so...I was confused by the term "should" instead of "will". Whatever.
I actually like both types of feet as long as they are pretty [Wink]
When it comes down to the sports aspect I prefer the asian fighters to the western ones.

-Hal-

--------------------

hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

oops, and that reply's order was messed up

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad news I really don't care much for who wins or loses just as long as there will be some sexy soles - I caught the jousting chicks a few days ago, but they weren't barefoot.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links