Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is Foot Fetish Genetic related? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is Foot Fetish Genetic related?
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 5 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious as I have a sister who also has a huge FF. I'm wondering if it's a genetics based thing. I've never really been able to pick up signs from my parents but if I had to lean towards one, it would be my father. But I'm not 100% sure of it. Maybe once in my life I think I caught a glimpse of him checking out a woman's feet at a party when I was waaay younger, so it could just be my imagination making stuff up. Not sure. What you guys think?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not 1 member of my family thinks of feet, and not 1 of my friends. Though the girls of my friends certainly dont mind.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Just curious as I have a sister who also has a huge FF.

This particular sentence sort of stuck out at me. Please, pray tell us more.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. You have a sister with a foot fetish. Thats great.... you can talk freely about feet with her and you both understand.

I wish there were more ladies with a foot fetish. It would make the world a better place.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know of just ONE, and when i say know OF, i don;t mean i have met her. She posts on a band forum i do, THAT IS IT.

Rare breed i feel, would love more.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brother is open that he has one. I was shocked to first learn of it. I would never share with him that I did also.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I never talk about it with my sister. And although she's more open to like not caring that she's into feet as she acts natural about it, I still don't ask her or tell her anything about it.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a terrific battle between those who talk about environmental influences as opposed to genetic influences. The "Nature vs Nurture" debate.

The answer on both sides would be "Please, Shut Up!"

The Sargent-At-Arms would quietly usher you out while quietly telling you that there may be a "close to definitve" answer in the next 20 years but be prepared to wait for another century or two.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my brother does and my father did, so there is something there~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea both my brother and I are into feet. Could be something there and then again maybe not.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I suspect that other members of my family have differing mutations of the foot fetish liking.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nurture! I think it's cultural too. My baby brother won't date a girl with ugly feet but doesn't have a fetish. The brother that follows me directly couldn't care less. An as for me...you guys know about me ;o) I wonder however if certain personalities are more apt to have foot fetishes.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My cousin has a major foot fetish, and I think our uncle does too. So if it is genetic in our family, it bounces around like a very recessive gene of sorts. Almost like that random redhead in a given family.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know if its genetic but i do know for sure your born with it.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonyiii2000
Loyal Member
Member # 8177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tonyiii2000         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toesucker85, explain how you're sure.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links