Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thanks to all the footlovers who showed up

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks to all the footlovers who showed up
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had one of our "meet the footgirls" events up on Cap Hill Broadway today & I want say huge thanks to everyone who showed up. I don't know how many locals up here log into the forums as I've only met Jason, pacfootlover, Jerry & Mike in person so far.

Kristen, Liana, Vickie and (new girl) Kaitlynn all said to say thanks too. We noticed a few of the DVDs we gave out didn't get signed (2 of Kristen & 1 of Vickie). If you want them signed, send an email to Ben and he'll get it signed for you. Thanks again, anybody who's in the forums who showed up. Everybody was so nice & we all enjoyed the lunch & coffees & company.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds awesome...if I were living in the USA I would love to meet you, Ben and the girls [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canada....no footgirl meet up here. [Cry]

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
It sounds awesome...if I were living in the USA I would love to meet you, Ben and the girls [Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

You almost met a few of us when in Germany, maybe next time. Thanks Hal.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Canada....no footgirl meet up here. [Cry]

I don't know what part of Canada you live but Ben's planning on bringing 3 or 4 footgirls up to Vancouver & Victoria for a meet the footgirls thing. That and some R & R, sometime soon.
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live on the east coast. It sure would be nice to be able to meet the foot girls out here as well. Maybe sometime I will get my wish.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also live on the east coast any chance you guys are coming my way.... Especially you Malory? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Ben goes out to the east coast a few times a year, takes Kirsten with him usually. 0nce he took three footgirls, it's the only time I've been out there. Three days, it wasn't nearly enough to see everything. Maybe someday, who knows.
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well just give me a heads up Malory and i will be there. Either in a PM or an email to me. It would be greatly apperciated and great to meet you in person one day... [Kiss]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links