Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Guys what now?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guys what now?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,
I have to confess that I no longer find my wifes feet that interesting although I was never that struck on them before this conclusion. I know this sounds a bit harsh but she has very long toes and her soles are starting to crack although she does regularly clean and rub them after showering.

I am finding more and more I am looking for another pair of feet to worship and really cannot help myself from looking at other friends of ours feet in the distant hope I may just get a sniff or a sneak of their footwear. I know basically my fetish stops here I am a married man and should not feel empty when it comes to foot fetish but I just feel simply that I no longer find her feet attractive. How many guys here feel like me and what would you do?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont envy you my friend !!

I guess thats why I'm set on finding the 'right' pair of feet to settle down with..

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be a punk. You've been married what... less than 6 months??? Weekly pedicures with a pumice stone and moisturizer will fix dry cracking feet. Give 'em some TLC that's all.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is wrong with long toes?

Variety is the spice of life, but spices can burn. Tuff call.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you are going through muleslicker, when I first met my wife her feet were totaly neglected, I even posted on here somthing similar to what you have said. However with time and as LD says TLC they will improve. Luckily for me my wife is into the stuff we do although I know she thinks im insane.

Having said that, I still do find criticisms in my wifes feet (e.g she has really short fat toes) but frankly I find thats the case with every pair of feet I see (few exceptions).

I think theres nothing wrong with looking at other feet, I do it online and in "real life". So what I guess I am saying is its an up and down rollercoaster sometimes you feel like you are now, but the same thing goes with sex.

I just realised im babling, I hope some of this makes some sense.

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, don't give up on your marriage just because you feel that her feet aren't completely to your liking!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with what many of the other guys posted. Yeah, your wife's feet might be slightly neglected and not look all that great, but that can be rectified to some degree. If it's a case of you just getting sick of having her feet only all the time, then what you might try and do is just lay off anything foot related for a little while. Direct your engergies toward other things in your life and if pretty feet happen to cross your vision, just enjoy the view but don't touch. I think you'll find that after doing this for just a few days, you'll get a hankering to go after your wife's feet again and you won't be nearly as critical of them as you are now.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
totallytoes
Board Regular
Member # 24574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for totallytoes   Author's Homepage   Email totallytoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why sexual adventure should be a part of marriage.

You never feel "stuck" with just one thing.

--------------------
http://totallytoes.ning.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I know this sounds a bit harsh but she has very long toes..." AND YOU DON'T LOVE THAT???

Yes, to each his own, I suppose.

If your wife's feet are seeming to be neglected...well, there's someone in your household who has a thing for women's feet and it sounds to me like he's falling down on the job!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've heard of the 7 year itch, but was that guy right in saying it's only been 6 months!. son, you have only taken the first steps in a life long marathon. there are a few options.

A) suck it up, enjoy what you see and learn to be greatful for what you have.
B) follow your desires and get what you can but know that even if its only feet, you're still being unfaithful
C) talk to wife and be honest.. and diplomatic. tell her that you are in love with her and her feet, but ask her if she would indulge in your fantasies and wear different sexy shoes, get occasional pedicures, try new colors and, if you like them, those different designs on the nail, or anything else that will make them feel new. get involved, help her pick colors, shoes styles, massage and care for her feet. make sure you dont neglect HER for her feet.
D) ask her if she would be open to letting you have your outside of marriage foot adventures. i have to warn you that this one, although has the greatest possible reward, also has the greatest possible trap. if she knows you feel that way and she isnt cool with it, you might be under a very watchful eye for a loooong time as well as having to spend a long time making it up to her. she might hear your disinterest in her feet and feel that it applies to ALL of her.

ok, so if you got thru this book, think about those options.. and good luck. keep us updated on your thoughts.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links