Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » As good as they get

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: As good as they get
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever seen a pair of feet that you thought " these are as good as they get, there couldn't be any better" ? Well if you ever have those feet would you grow bored with them and start looking for better? Would you even start looking at girls with LESS attractive feet?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommyGavin
Board Regular
Member # 26059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TommyGavin   Email TommyGavin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seen a few in my day that I would say good as you get. As for getting bored with them no unless I got bored with the women that owned them.I will always look at others feet though now matter how content I was because its just a guys nature.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like both as long they not TOO ugly.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say there is one above all because I could see one girl at one place and say WOW those are the perfect feet, but I'm bound to be somewhere else and see another as good as they get.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think there is a single 'perfect' foot, because I like lots of different features. Sometimes I'll like a girl who has more unusual feet, but one universal feature that I don't think changes is ankles. If they have fat ankles, I'll have a hard time liking anything else.

There was a girl I remember from high school who had very slender ankles and nice heels. She grew out of it a little since, but in the earlier years I knew her, she had a pretty bad angle to her big toes, they pointed outward and crowded her other toes. But I liked them anyway. [Big Grin]

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say yes i have seen feet like that. One female at work and one female friend also.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
Have you ever seen a pair of feet that you thought " these are as good as they get, there couldn't be any better" ? Well if you ever have those feet would you grow bored with them and start looking for better? Would you even start looking at girls with LESS attractive feet?

I have seen many a pair of feet that I would consdier "perfect" and that I'd die to have as my own.

But I don't think anything, ever, will stop me from looking at other girl's feet, even if I've got a perfect pair to call my own. I might try to hide it a little more, but never stop.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links