Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National United Members of Wu's. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: National United Members of Wu's.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a couple of questions for everyone that has been never (or rarely) asked.

Is there any other member on this forum that you know personally? I'm going beyond the casual conversation over the phone. I'm talking about seeing the person in person and hanging out with him.

----

For me, I know three people personally. They are "undershoes1022" (who has made one post on my topic of stealing items), I know "DancingFool", and "Phillyfootworship". Phillyfootworship and I consider eachother very good friends, though I haven't seen him in just over a year and a half. We have spoken over the phone a few times to keep up on what's been happening. I will attend his party in Philadelphia on August 23, along with undershoes1022.

DancingFool lives in New York, just like I do. We share stories of our accounts of the parties that took place in NYC before that place had its untimely demise.

I've known undershoes1022 for a few years. He, too, went to the parties with me.

All three are great guys who I share great times with.

So, are there any members on this forum that you know personally?

----

Another question:

Which member of this forum would you like to meet in person?

I'm pretty sure there are others in here who you think are cool enough to share interests with other than our foot fetishism.

Among others, I would like to meet, Swman, Drunk 24-7, A&F_FootDude_05.

Octoberbaseball is another member I'd like to meet. Like him, I share a passionate appreciation for the game of baseball. I would like to know who his favorite player is, his favorite team is, and his other opinions on baseball's topics. Perhaps, we'll throw baseball trivia back and forth at each ohther.

And there's Stephm_ff. I'm into pro wrestling just like he is. I always call him Stephanie because that's what the "Steph" stnads for. If he ever came to NYC, I'll buy tickets for a WWE event at Madison Square Garden, where they put on greatest shows of all towns they visit. We'll go with undershoess1022, who's also an avid fan.

MikeyP comes to mind as well. He looks like he likes wrestling too.

LeDeamon is another I would like to meet. I like the Three Stooges.

----

That's it for now.

Again, as a unity of national meaning, who would you like to meet in person?

I hope we get some interesting responses.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey nice to know I made my name well known around here. I do not know anyone personally on this board, but I'm sure when I've been to Bryant Park in NYC they have probably been in the crowd. I guess I'm up to meeting anyone, but my foot fetish life is somewhat minor, I really don't go to foot parties. I just like to look at eye candy and take whatever comes my way. As for baseball, an off topic subject but favorite team is the Yankees (which actually isn't going all that well now) and I like a lot of players through MLB can't quite say one favorite.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting.

I've never met anyone in person on this forum, though I've contacted people on the net in person for jamming, or gaming. Its seems kind of taboo to meet folks on a sexually oriented forum for me.

Some folks I'd wouldn't mind having a chat with or hanging out with would be in no particular order:

Hal, CraigyBoy, Bondo, A&F_FootDude, FootLongSub Zero, BlueToeLover, Feetluvr

There's other cool folks out there as well.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont want to meet any of you SOB's in person...unless you're female...or you bring your wives/girlfriends. [Smile]

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe that I know anyone in this forum. If they were anywhere in the triangle of Cleveland, Rochester, NY, & Pittsburgh in the last 20 years, and they saw more than one bar-band...the likelihood is that they saw me. Not that I'd be that memorable.

I would have liked very much to have met Calico Jack, I think. Ben Del Amitri seems very interesting.

I think that LaDaemon would be the one with whom I would have a great time meeting. Incisive, direct, great sense of humor, and likely as charismatic in person as on-line.

sofatater, whom I've not seen for a while, was really some good yucks, as well. I suspect I have a couple of friends that are very much like him.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite a few people I wouldn't mind hanging out with who seem like they'd be pretty fun, but I wouldn't say I'm highly involved, hahah. Just a young buck with no cash in the middle of nowhere! [Cry]
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't personally know anyone from the forum. As Ladaemon said, it could be kinda creepy meeting someone you've told intimate details of your life to that you've never told anyone else.

I'd be glad to meet and talk with just about anyone on the forum who's been honest and forthright with their questions and responses and not been a downright a** at times.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I've ever met anyone off of here. If I did, I didn't realize it. Obviously first and foremost I'd love to meet Mommie Dearest. She's just an absolute dream, so cool and funny and awesome on a personality level and so beautiful and sexy on a phyiscal level you can't really ask for more. Aside from MD who I'd completely go out of my way to meet somehow, someday, I wouldn't really be opposed to meeting anyone from the board. For the most part you all seem like a great bunch.

All the other girls, Eliza, Perfectpeds, Footgirl026, Ophillia and company all seem like wonderfully openminded and fun ladies whose company would be a pleasure to keep.

As for the guys, I'm a very social drinker, so I'd love to have a beer or 12 with pretty much anyone. I'd like to chill with Bluetoelover if the oppertunity ever arose, cause he's like a Maritimer like myself, so he can obviously drink like a trooper and he comes off as very down to earth and cool fella. There's a few other Nova Scotian's as well Shawnboy I think, he's prolly alright, I'd probably have a more likely chance of running into people from around here if there's like a big concert on the go in Halifax or PEI or something where I'm gonna be in town anyways.

National who made this topic stikes me as a really deep and intense fella who I think would be really cool to meet. This thread in in
itself is a cool concept and I always find his threads well thought out and thought provoking, informative, interesting and fun to participate in. He's into sports and stuff heavily which is awesome, although I'm not a fan of baseball, I could talk all day about hockey or football and I'm also big into the WWE and the UFC and all that stuff and I think National'd definatly be a great dude to meet up with.

LeDaemon, FootlongSubzero and Sofatater all cracked me up in the joke thread so I'd love to party with them too. All in all, I can't really say there's anyone that comes to mind that I would be opposed to meeting from the board. In the course of my time here everyone I've encountered has been cool which is pretty awesome for an online message board.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's up National? (it's a shame you picked the name of the worst baseball team in MLB!!) Thanks for the honorable mention--I do miss those parties, don't you? I've been hanging out at a new place, and all I'll tell you is that there is a documentary about this place, and it's on Netflix and everything--

Know who I'd like to meet? Who's the guy who makes those awesome clips with the hottest girls but also picks up dirty hookers from the street to lick their filthy, unpedicured, chapped feet? That guy seems like a wild and crazy guy. I should've looked up his name first--who is that mysterious masked man??

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well as far as I know I don't know any of the members on the forum personally but you never know. As far as who I'd like to meet theres a few, National for one you seem like very smart and very interesting person and now I've learned you are into pro wrestling and though I haven't watched in a long time I was huge fan during the wwf attitude era. And of course I'd love to meet the girls post on here especially Mommie Dearest

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
undershoes1022
Board Regular
Member # 30080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undershoes1022   Email undershoes1022   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've known National for a few years just as he said, and we have became very good friends. Also like National, I know Phillyfootworship but I haven't seen him in about one in a half year.

National and I are attending our first philly foot worship party this sat, and we can't wait to go since the foot worship party/footworshippalace NYC Vanished.

vc'?":::::::;.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I don't know anyone personally on this forum.

Wouldn't mind havin' a beer with:

Hal, LaDaemon, Mommie Dearest, Panic, blutoelover, Drunk 24-7, ..... Heard alot about Calico Jack....

ljjnico seems to have some great topics to stop from gettin' bored. And Footgirl026 to balace things out and to keep things in order [Big Grin]

A&F Footdude, National, nomoscott.... There's more I haven't mentioned yet...

Wouold really like to meet Wu. He should just throw a big ass party for forum members...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the amount of members keeps growing at the rate it does we'll all have friends or aquaintances who'll turn out to be WU-members.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a dood on here who I'm best friends with actually...my roomate! Gooeyfeet69 I believe is his handle...doesn't come on here too much..posted some pics of his load on his fiance's peds.
So yeah its cool that there is someone in "real life" to chill with a beer and talk about some hot chick and her peds [Smile]

As for who I would love to sit down and have a beer with...damn...LD right off the bat along with Lou those two were the first fellas I remember talking to when I first signed up at Wu's. I can't forget to mention my maritime bro Drunk and Shawneboy..I'm in PEI now btw Drunk [Big Grin]
Footlong for sure..I have a couple buddies from down under..doubt your one of them..or are you?? [Blush]
I'd definetly throw in Sinnister..he would be the comedic relief of the party not to mention Footgirl to keep him on under control [Tongue]
I'd take Eliza to give us some eye candy just so Footgirl doesn't feel like she's flying solo at a sausage fest!

And of course...Wu!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man, really nice to get a mention in your post. As it stands I don't know anyone here personally.

Of course I would love to hit up a live WWE event with National, would also like to meet LaDaemon, Patrick and so many others, can't list them all... and the girls of course! Especially xxmadisonxx and ClassyFootTease (who probably has less than 5 posts on here - but is technically still a member).

Either way I think the community here at Wu's is a well rounded and mature group of people. Would love to be at a party thrown by Wu himself, with all the posters attending... can you imagine how crazy that would be? If only...

p.s. DancingFool, I think the 'wild and crazy' guy you're talking about is TylerD... he cracks me up!

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links