Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » to smell or to cum? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: to smell or to cum?
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it all lol!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on who I'm doing....weather it be a one night stand, a past GF or a hooker.

Not into smelling feet, they have to be clean if I lick them or suck there toes.

I live in a tourist part of Spain, so the summer months are full of single girls just askin for it with there sexy flip flops and feet!

Also I'm a Secretest with my foot fetish, everyone knows in England but kept it a Secret among friends in Spain now for 4 years.

So bascily I have three different approaches with my foot fetish.

1. One Night Stand...My fav, I go all out on this approach, first task is to suck on the toes and lick the soles and see how they go with this...with high success rate, then I move onto askin if I can fuck there feet, now this is where they start thinkin WTF....lol Doesn't always go down well...even to the point where even one girl left after I asked the question calling me a freak on the way out, just goes to show how many bicthy girls are out there.

2. The Girlfriend....not had too many of these over the years and the ones I have had, have not lasted more than 6 months....hey I'm 23 and still enjoy single life. Now this is always the tricky part...can she keep her month shut, I'm usually a good judge of character so have been right until now, if I think there gonna keep quite I'll go all the way with my foot fetish, but If I don't think they will, I'll keep it quite and just go as normal with sex...however still need to get my foot fix which is where I come to number 3.

3. Hookers...So bascily when it's not summer and I haven't got a GF who I can furfill my foot fetish with I turn to the ladies of the night. I don't tend to lick hookers feet as they are normaly horried things however I do have a reg girl who keeps her feet clean for me. I just tend to fuck them and leave a nice present on there soles for them....much to there dusgust lol

Foot Fucker

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to fuck her with her feet in my face or on my nipples but mmmm, the feeling of jerking of while worshipping her feet takes me even higher! And then she took it a step up once and managed to give me a blowjob with her feet in my face, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. And let's not forget those wonderful 69's that we do, mmmm, either with me on top (in this position I don't actually touch or see her feet but she makes up for it by driving me crazy rubbing my nipples) licking my way in to bliss, or with her on top smothering me with her wonderful body and cradling my head between her soles!

To cut a long story short, I love her so much [Hop]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links