Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Olympic feet......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Olympic feet......
bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad02080   Email bad02080   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides the beach volleyball, diving, gymnastic feet......has anybody checked these Spanish beauties ??

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/photo?slug=d8b7f630225a8ba10e64e6e2aaf38621-getty-oly-2008-synchronised_swimming-duet-esp&prov=getty

Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude check out Leryn Franco, yahoo her shes a model and shes so hot. she dose track and field.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been able to catch any of the synchronized swimming events, much to my frustration; thanks for the link.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is ULTRA HOT.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if any of you saw when there was the Women's Spear throw competition a few days ago...

I think that the woman athlete who won the gold medal was either Russian or Ukrainian.But the scene that caught my eye was when it was all over and the other women contenders went towards her to congratulate her and most of them had removed their shoes and were barefoot.It was a nice image,a group of about 15 to 20 women(if I remember correctly) barefoot from different nationalities,etnicities,heights hugging and congratulating each other.I wonder how it smelled down there at that particular moment... [Drool]

Anybody saw that aswell?

Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My bad!The name is Javelin throw,not spear throw...
Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG I loved watching the synchronized swimming... the way they would kind of cup their feet was AWESOME... would have loved to cum on those nice, soft soles!!!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They do look pretty sweet. Nice arches and toes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good find...Nice wrinkled, water-logged soles!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason the gymnists feet turn me on much more than the swimmmers. Don't know why.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a pose huh? Saw a video clip of these two in a piece MSNBA did about the sequins on the synchro swimmer's bathing suits this year. Can't tell the nasty thoughts that crossed my mind when they struck this pose.

And yes the Olympics are indeed full of feet. Haven't been able to watch nearly as much as I wanted to.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links