Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Weird topic: Ever had any past intimate relations that have now passed on?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird topic: Ever had any past intimate relations that have now passed on?
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 5 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, I'm getting to the age myself now where people I've known in the past are pushing up the daisies. When I was 14 years old I did one of those underhanded sneaky sleepy feet moves to one of my sister's friends. Fast forward to present 26 years later I found out she just recently died from cancer. Its been since the early 90's the last time I've even seen or talked to her.

She wasn't an "intimate relation," but is the only person I can recall that has passed away who's feet I at least had my way with. Leaving me with a weird feeling...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so far for me no not yet, but how far did u go with her feet LD?

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I felt like this when a chick that I had a huge hard on for passed away...it just felt kind of weird because I felt not only sad at the news but when I thought of her I thought of the naughty things...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having "aquaintances" of any kind who have died certainly can is very sobering. And not just death but the other things in life they get into. After we broke up, the girl I dated all through HS and early college started smoking, drinking, married, divorced, then married a drug abuser. She was a very nice girl and deserved better. Anyway...

As you can guess, I wasn't much of a player, more into monogamy. I only messed around a wee bit with one other girl- nothing to talk about- and nothing with her feet. But I do understand where you're coming from bro.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although you do have a *few* years on me LD I can imagine how weird it might feel. I worry about some of my exes because of the lifestyles they've chosen for themselves. So I guess the answer for me is *not yet* but it's something I'm bracing myself for.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was with a girl once who slowly turned into a junkie. We'd had great sex but as you can imagine, the attraction considerably lessened the more dope she did until I broke up with her. She died a few months later of an overdose and I'll never forget the way that made me feel, it was such a waste of a beautiful human being.

Needless to say I was naive enough to try and 'save' her in the few months following our break up and I've even felt guilty for breaking up with her but there's just no reasoning with junkies, they're headed for destruction. It's been one of life's harder lessons.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was twenty I had been seeing a girl for the best part of two years, so it was reasonably serious. For various reasons we drifted apart.
Four years later I had married my wife and walking down our town's mainstreet one day I saw her again (she lived out of town), as I was newly married at the time, I didn't make contact with her.
Six weeks later my mother who was friends with her mother told me she had died of Hodgkin's disease (similar to leukaemia).
It left quite bitter taste in my mouth as she was the first girl I had ever really loved.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Alright, I'm getting to the age myself now where people I've known in the past are pushing up the daisies. When I was 14 years old I did one of those underhanded sneaky sleepy feet moves to one of my sister's friends. Fast forward to present 26 years later I found out she just recently died from cancer. Its been since the early 90's the last time I've even seen or talked to her.

She wasn't an "intimate relation," but is the only person I can recall that has passed away who's feet I at least had my way with. Leaving me with a weird feeling...

i've never experienced this but the thought has crossed my mind when i'm at funerals and the widow or widower is crying

it would feel so strange to be sexual with a girl and than find out they died, even more strange to see their lifeless body in a casket

heck i felt strange when anna nicole smith died because i had a big crush on her when i was about 14 and i fantasized a few times about titty fucking her

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not yet, but then again I'm in my early 20's
But the thought has crossed my mind. I guess we'll see in the next 20+ yrs.

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't quite reached the age where I turn to the Obituaries page first (some of my friends do) but I've lost a few through accidents, drugs, and disease. Most notable was my first "Summer Love" (hers were the only feet that ever smelled good to me) who succumbed to a combination of things including M.S. Didn't hear about it until more than a year later.

As I've said in other matters: I never out-played my guitar-playing competitors, just out-lasted them.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had an affair with my mates wife, Nerida, about 11 years ago. It was a very weird scene she got me into. Primarily, she was setting me up with a friend of hers, who, to put it mildly, was nuts. I always used to rub Nerida's feet, and we were always talking personal stuff. I was the only guy she could talk to. I wont go into details (boy, i would like to!), but she ended up leaving my mate for the builder who renovated their house. Not long later, she got cervical cancer. But, she was pregnant with her 4th child. Thing was, this was a girl. She only ever wanted a girl. She refused treatement, had the girl, and died a week later. I think of her often. She hated my wife, who i met after Nerida and i were fooling around, but i always loved that special connection we had.

I hit 45 next month, and Nerida is more or less the only friend who i care about has croaked. I am still great mates with her ex (my mate) who is going out with another old, dear friend of mine (who is best friends with Heather, a girl i have posted on here a few times).

The really odd thing i find out now, and it doesnt involve worrying about dying, is how much a bunch of debauched, drunken, druggie people we are. I thought early - mid 40's people wore cardigans and were dull Scrabble players.

Well, i couldnt be more wrong! We could put some "ravers" to shame!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links