Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls/Wives/GF's Interested in Feet/Wu's Forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girls/Wives/GF's Interested in Feet/Wu's Forum
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,

I have a question for Girls/Wives/GF's on this forum - How did you get involved in the foot fetish or this forum? And how do you support your man's foot fetish?

This question can be answered by men too, whose ladies are into feet, or like checking out this forum (alone or with their men).

The REASON I ask this is cuz I am sooo into it, and my Wife is NOT. She has ok feet, but could be better if she took care of them. I've bought her all the pedicure stuff, nail polishes, and tons of sexy shoes & accessories. She does not like taking care of her feet, or enjoy me giving attention to her feet. She knows I check out these forums, online photos, but does NOT Indulge. I showed her one of the member's wife's feet here, and she simply said Bullshit.

Any ideas from girls or guys who understand my frustration? BTW, our love life totally sucks too!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links