Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls/Wives/GF's Interested in Feet/Wu's Forum (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girls/Wives/GF's Interested in Feet/Wu's Forum
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,

I have a question for Girls/Wives/GF's on this forum - How did you get involved in the foot fetish or this forum? And how do you support your man's foot fetish?

This question can be answered by men too, whose ladies are into feet, or like checking out this forum (alone or with their men).

The REASON I ask this is cuz I am sooo into it, and my Wife is NOT. She has ok feet, but could be better if she took care of them. I've bought her all the pedicure stuff, nail polishes, and tons of sexy shoes & accessories. She does not like taking care of her feet, or enjoy me giving attention to her feet. She knows I check out these forums, online photos, but does NOT Indulge. I showed her one of the member's wife's feet here, and she simply said Bullshit.

Any ideas from girls or guys who understand my frustration? BTW, our love life totally sucks too!

Thank you for your time & suggestions.
P.S: Girls/Wives/GF's plz post some Pix for me...

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish89   Email footfetish89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:| tbh doesnt sound like shes willing to even try
Posts: 122 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't vows state love honor and cherish?? She doesn't honor what you like? What about what she likes?

Ask her if you can start a website to help with your urge. Why would she change when it is U that is affected?

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why should she change? Well I could think of a few good reasons, the first one being that if you ignore your spouse's needs (wether it be feet or just good sex in general) you run the risk of losing the one you love?

On the other hand, girlyfootlvr, in order to save your sexlife -or build one up with your wife- you might want to try putting a little less emphasis on the feet and looking at your wife as a whole person, you know, just take the pressure off the subject.

Hell, what do I know, a lot of people on this forum seem to be of the opinion that sex isn't the most important thing. I think it's not only the most important thing but even the quintessence of your relationship/marriage. That's why it goes beyond my understanding you'd even want to marry a person you apparently don't have sex with but then again 'they' always say I'm a radical so maybe you shouldn't take my word for it.

[ August 22, 2008, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: J.J. ]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think its so much that you don't hvae sex with at the start. i think its more that your relationship changes when you throw in stress, kids work stuff like that. you may just have to get the spark back. but i also agree with jj when he says to take the focus off her feet and just look at her as a whole. TRUST ME! if she is feeling sexy and built up a lot of women are very open to pleasing! best of luck

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one a serious note... if your woman is apprehensive about feet, and you spend long periods of time on that very topic.. viewing feet... chatting on feet... etc..... you're going to push her away from you even more.

before my wife was ok with posting pics.. i had to lay off Wu's and my site a while. focus on her instead of feet.

i always focus on my relationship first. we have a great sex life (not bragging).. feet is almost always an 'after thought' so to speak. a perk to a great relationship.

that arrangement works for her. so.. though my wife isn't big on feet and heels.. because it's a perk and an 'after-thought' so to speak.. she's cool with what i do. and loves the complients she gets on Wu's!

to me, i'd work on building up my relationship and sexy life. when that is 'poppin' hot... try to add on the feet afterwards. you may have much better luck

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it really surprises me with the number of guys on here that are unsatisfied with their spouse/significant other's feet or haven't even told them about their fetish...seems like alot of dudes on here just settle for whatever they can get, which i just don't understand.

the same goes for how many people on here share this site with their significant others, pretty much saying to them that you look and lust after all kinds of female feet, even though you have a pair at home that you could be focusing on. if your gf/wife is cool with checking the site out and is interested in foot fetish, more power to you, but really i don't see how most women wouldn't get jealous knowing that you're looking and lusting after more feet than just hers.

i would agree with the idea to lay off the feet a little, make her know that you think she is sexy from head to toe, and not push the subject. and even if she's not that into taking care of her feet, buying her pedicure products is pretty much saying "your feet could look better" which some women might not be offended by, but if she already doesn't care for her feet, she might be insulted by that.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man the fuck up bro. Easier said then done I know, but for fuck sakes man if we were talking about say her tits or if she had a gut you wouldn't have a problem saying something subtly about her appearance... example "Hey honey...I got us a surprise...two memberships to the gym!" hint fucking hint! But god forbid when it comes to their peds we don't DARE say anything bad about them even though they could do for not only a "touch up" but a total makeover. I can't tell you exactly what to say because I don't know your wife personally but say it with meaning..don't beat around the bush and say "if you don't mind could you work on your peds a little" shit like that say it more like "Your pedi is booked for 2:00pm..Enjoy!" [Big Grin] Good luck either way bro and keep us updated!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Pants
Board Regular
Member # 29842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Pants   Email Fat Pants   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend showed me this site.. and I've always supported his fetish =) So i read a little more about it.. and got a few tips on how to use my feet in a seductive way or whatever. I loveee having my feet kissed.. toes sucked.. massaged.. the whole works so I suppose my boyfriend is pretty lucky that I'm not one of those "ewww feet" girls. He was the one who sort of converted me hehe. I always think if a girl really does love/like their partner.. they would be more open minded and take an intrest in their other halves fantasies and intrests in the bedroom. I don't post a lot on here but love reading all the posts lol
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfan4life
Board Regular
Member # 27631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfan4life   Email footfan4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm lucky. My wife has sexy feet: long toes, high arches and soft soles. She takes great care of her feet and she knows how sexy they are. She likes her feet as much as I do.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to say that she might not change that aspect about her. i've always been into taking care of my feet, but it wasnt until i met my bf that i realized what an exciting world this is. I totally enjoy the attention from him and also going to get pedi's...man, that sucks. well do what bluetoelover suggested...just book it for her and tell her how much it would mean to you!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girlfootluvr,

Your marriage doesnt sound like its in a healhty state. Chances are if you do nothing and let things slide as they are, who knows how long you guys could be together for...I've seen this before, first hand !!

You've received some good advice here from some members above. Feet for me are the 'center of gravity'. If the feet aint right the whole thing aint right. I wouldnt be able to just focus on other things or the whole being as some have suggested here. If the feet arent right the whole being is compromised. Thats just how I feel as feet take precedence for me...

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been married so take my words with a grain of salt.

Give a little, get a little. Set an example. Ask her what she wants and make an effort to deliver. You married this girl, show her why you did that. If she does not retaliate then she is just ungrateful. I agree with J.J. about the importance of good sex. It is the ultimate symbol of trust, respect and intimacy, all of which are necessary to a lasting relationship.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agre with alot of the points made previously. the most important being that you need to pull back and refocus on her as a wife and person. reducing her to her feet or even just a sexual object is going to distance the 2 of you. i do understand how it feels though. they say sex is only 10% of a relationship.. unless there isnt any and thens it's 100%. i do think there is truth in that.

as far as bluetoelover.. read his words very carefully.. and then do the exact opposite. i have no idea what his relationship status is, but it is amazingly not conducsive to a respectful relationship.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rafito
Board Regular
Member # 31512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rafito   Email Rafito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Nusuth. Do not make it all about the feet. Last month, I told my wife of 7 years about my love for her feet, and she responded in kind. She even gave me a footjob last week. But I always loved, caressed and adored every part of her. Pamper all of her body, and treat her with respect.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links