Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ladies Only - What Do Your Feet Smell Like (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ladies Only - What Do Your Feet Smell Like
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure some of us wonder what your feet smell like and this could be an interesting thread as I think that no two feet smell exactly alike kinda like snowflakes but with that being said if you ladies are so inclined to do so sniff ur toes and describe the scent to us, compare it to something if u can

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump...or should I say sniff [Wink]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sotiny
Board Regular
Member # 25607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sotiny   Email sotiny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to say, it really depends on what footwear i am wearing or, of course, what i have been trampling over or smearing on my feet...lol!

usually my feet hardly smell at all but recently i bought some canvas deck shoes... they really do make my feet smell. it's hard to describe. i was surprised to find i could smell my own feet. you know, like a trainer smell. i have smelled it from other people too , so i think its pretty standard and comes with wearing the footwear.

Jen x

--------------------
small and sexy

Posts: 46 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
corn chips when i wear my flats
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Popcorn-like if I've been wearing pantyhose/nylons for only a little while... More vinegar-like if it's been several hours in some of my older, more broken in shoes.

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm may i smell them amber [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneBurgess
Board Regular
Member # 32141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JaneBurgess   Author's Homepage   Email JaneBurgess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine smell like coco butter. I use foot lotion on them every day since it is dry in AZ. You have to take care of your feet.

--------------------
http://www.janeburgess.com
http://www.desertbucks.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm depends on what i am wearing. its usually lotion or sometimes they smell like cookies! lol not baked cookies but like cookie dough. they smell pretty yack when i get home from work and ditch my every so very sexy skid proof shoes for crews!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

bump bump bump [Joint]

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AmberLily:
Popcorn-like if I've been wearing pantyhose/nylons for only a little while... More vinegar-like if it's been several hours in some of my older, more broken in shoes.

my wife isn't on this forum, but if she thought about it long enough, she'd say something like this.

personally, the trend towards vinegar like doesn't float my boat.. but depends on what she wears and for how long and how many days in a row.

thankfully, it's only a slight trend towards it, not a definite swerve towards it

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AmberLily:

I LOVE the vinegar-like smell. Just a matter of a few strokes and [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish Mommie responds to this one. I often wonder what her feet smell like. Well I wonder everytime I see them.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked an internet friend this question. She works in safety and security for a company, and wears boots all day.

One time, I asked her to smell her own feet after she had taken off her shoes and socks, and she told me she did. She claimed that her feet smelled like warm salt, and really didnt "stink". Who knows, though. The only way I would really know, is if I met her, and smelled them myself.

I also asked another female internet friend this, and she replied: "I would feel very sorry for you if you smelled my feet right after I took off my shoes and socks, because they really stink".

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say that on most days they smell like cherries and almonds. I use cherry almond foot lotion on them every day, but when I go to the gym and work out and I take my shoes off they smell like the ever so popular corn chips [Laugh] I don't like the smell but my hubby always wants to smell them, he says they smell kinda pleasent...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cough*

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links