Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has any of your friends ever said anything to make you wonder if they like feet too?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has any of your friends ever said anything to make you wonder if they like feet too?
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other night, me and my friends were out drinking. There was a girl in our group, wearing some very nice high heels and light red toenail polish might I add; they were beautiful. Anyway, we were drinking sake, which she didn't like and said smelled and tasted like "feet", which I highly disagree with, but whatever. Anyway, so her friend accidentally spilled some on her feet, and she got all distraught because she said it was going to make her feet stink! lol. As she took off her high heels to dry them off, she was saying she takes nice care of her feet and saying they smelled like roses. I joked and said, "That's funny, so it's the sake that's going to make your feet smell like feet? hahaha". She replied saying, "yeah, I make sure I keep my feet clean! I make them smell like roses!". Then my friend chimed in talking about wanting to smell her feet! At that, she sort of gave him a "what a weirdo look".. (what a waste of nice rose smelling feet [Cry] lol) But anyway, now I'm wondering if my friend likes feet too...?

Anyone else have friends who have said things that made you wonder?

[ August 22, 2008, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing like that. but ask them if they DO like feet.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely the other day I was hanging with a few friends and one referenced telling his girlfriend about his 'toe thing'

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a rack of buddies who like feet. much more open and common now than in the old days.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, quite the opposite actually. I've heard several of my friends disgust with women's feet. Never once heard any positive comments regarding women's feet, but then again they might have just been following the crowd.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I've got a friend who's girlfriend I told about my love for feet and shoes (after she told me all about the shoes she wears in summer). The girlfriend then told everybody that was there that not only did her boyfriend have a fetish but so did I. Funny thing is that none of the friends there were surprised or disgusted, I suppose people are reasonably open minded in my little circle.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow secksrocks, you have got to get those feet! you said it right, what a waste of nice, rose smelling feet.

bye the way, there's gotta be a touch of odor right under her toes if she was wearing high heels all night. i'm rooting for you to crack the case and "sniff" this one out!

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be a bit of a devil's advocate, she hates the smell of her feet.. and is trying hard to cover that up and is using the drink as an excuse..

ok.. more seriously, most folks don't mind knowing i like feet and gals in heels. some find it cute. some tried to make fun of me, but that is when i found out how much my friends stick up for me! put a quiet on the fun making faster than i needed to get involved.

through talk, i found out a co-woker is big time into feet. enough so that he's joked with another gal about it.. and she put him at ease that i'm not going to get mad about him loving feet. we've gotten a bit cooler over that common interest. and that gal coworker, well.... i'd love to see her toes, but i'm not pressing it.

my co-worker's big foot deal has made me look tame and folks are far more open talking about feet with me now that they know i'm more 'tame' than my colleague. helps a lot.

i was pleasantly surprised to find out that most folks could care less about my like of feet and heels. some gals in fact asked me to talk to their man about being more relaxed about the topic. i've got a small 'crew' of gal pals who don't mind doing pix with me.. just.. i found out after i moved over an hour away!!!!

at anyrate... the bashing of old is far less. i'm happy about that

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have some friends that I suspect also may like feet, but Im pretty sure I like them the most from anyone of them
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope, not at all
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tonight, a friend of mines, who's a flight attendant, told me she loves folks paying her feet much attention. so, i said... we should do pics together, she said she'd love to. she loves when folks make a fuss about her feet. all these years, we were neighbors, never knew, never took advantage.. now.. i live far from her... shucks.. but we'll do a shoot, whenever both our schedules permits.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A_New_Breed_of_Rat
Board Regular
Member # 32145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A_New_Breed_of_Rat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago when we were all 17, I was on holiday with a bunch of friends.

Foot fetishism had always been my secret, it's never been something I could just come out with in front of the guys or mentioned to any girls until I met my now-wife.

Anyway we were staying in a small guest house, there was one girl with us that one of my friends had been somewhat getting it on with over the prior few days before we'd gone away.

Whilst we're all in her room getting drunk with one another, she started rubbing his leg with her foot, going up and down and basically making the rest of us feel really awkward. He goes "That's great, I really like feet" and she puts her foot up to his crotch. At this point another friend goes "It's time we left" and we left them to whatever went on (he took the gentleman's oath and never talked about it).

I wasn't perving over what my friends were getting up to (though she was certainly a looker), however I was just thinking "you absolute bastard" as we got drunk in the next room. She instigated it in a crowded room, he subsequently could just verbally come out with it infront of all of us with no shame and then obviously have the girl progress further with it. The lucky, shameless bastard!

That guy however moved away long-ago.

Subsequently I've had conversations with present-day friends before about "any fetishes" and none of them have ever mentioned feet. A few have said "ugh they're horrible" or "they're just feet" etc. When it came to be my turn I'd just not mention it. I half-jokingly bragged to a couple of my more vulgar buddies (the kind always being quite open about what they do to their girlfriends) about the joys of a footjob and they both just went "whoa, what's that?" (yes, genuine ignorance) I explained and they were sort of semi curious and half bemused.

I didn't express it in a specific "fetish" manner, more like I was just making use of all my wife's anatomy. Only my mrs knows my passion for feet (and thankfully she more than happily satisfies me in that area) since I've never felt comfortable with mentioning it socially, like it has some kind of depraved pathetic deviant qualities (TV and movie representation of that has never helped - as hard as Tarantino might try to make it acceptable, the foot fetishist character in movies is still usually a deliberately freaky creep).

Funnily enough there was a guy I worked with a few years back who was a bit sexually-highstrung, he never had girlfriends yet always talked like a would-be rapist whenever he fancied a girl (was a bit creepy). One day he goes "Oh man, you know I think really like women's feet, hers are fucking gorgeous" and I just made a sort of humouring jesture but didn't verbally agree with him or anything. Part of me again was thinking "you bastard" how he could just throw it out there publically with no shame, but given the way he always talked, he did have that aforementioned depraved pathetic deviant aura about him which stopped me wanting to have any kind of common ground with him (I thought he was a total dick too haha).

Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot guys are becoming common place now days. But there are still more than you think who are down with pretty female feet.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, i've never had anyone mention to me that they liked feet, but i remember i've liked feet since i was 8 or 9, it didn't arouse me then but i was fascinated by girls feet and all through my life, it's only in the last 10 or 15 years that i've realized i'm not alone and more people like feet than anyone would ever believe, it's nice to talk to other people like myself, i know i'm rambling, sorry.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my old roommates years ago used to talk about his girlfriend's and at times my girlfriend's feet looking nice. One night, a couple of years later we were out and my girlfriend (now wife) said that he complimented her feet and bent down and gave a quick kiss to the top. She told me later that night when we were home, I wasn't mad, but just very curious about the whole situation. We were all very drunk that night, but they say that is when one expresses their true feelings.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links