Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot worship hypnotism

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot worship hypnotism
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing better than combining foot fetish with hypnotism. Trance providers and Mona Blue are a testament to that. I would like to see more of this in the foot fetish community. Any thoughts?

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what exactly are you referring to? it sounds like hypnotizing a woman and having your way with her feet while she is under/out of it, which seems a little creepy to me. is this what you mean? or is it using hypnotism to make a woman want her feet to be worshipped? or maybe even using foot worship to hypnotize?
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean a woman hypnotizing a man to worship her feet, especially if it's pov. If you go to TranceProviders.com there are a couple of foot videos where the mistress speaks to you in a calm, soothing, mesmerizing voice telling you how to worship her feet, pov style. OMG, you should really check it out, it is one of the most erotic vids I have ever experienced! They have clips on youtube also. This is in PG style, but you will get what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nblb557Ufa8

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The idea is hypnotizing but the vid on you tube is a joke, this woman couldn't hypnotize anybody to save her life. I have to say though, her feet are beautiful.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] i need to try this with my husband!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You are getting very sleepy. Your eyes are weary. When I count to 5, you will fall asleep and listen only to the sound of my voice.
"5. . . 4. . . 3. . . 2. . . 1.
"Now, worship my feet!"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That babe needs to be crossing her legs and dangling a pump heel from her toes, swinging it back n forth, back n forth... whoa, I almost just hypnotised my own damn self! [Tongue]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pfeet:
I mean a woman hypnotizing a man to worship her feet, especially if it's pov. If you go to TranceProviders.com there are a couple of foot videos where the mistress speaks to you in a calm, soothing, mesmerizing voice telling you how to worship her feet, pov style. OMG, you should really check it out, it is one of the most erotic vids I have ever experienced! They have clips on youtube also. This is in PG style, but you will get what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nblb557Ufa8

ohhh ok! i misunderstood. that does sound like a very sexy premise and i think some foot models would be GREAT at this.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Another great foot fetish hypnotism site is www.hypnosislounge.com. The person in charge of the site, Mona Blue, rules! Check out this clip from youtube. I was glued to my computer watching it over and over again. I really wish there was more of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTySAhD3AT8

--------------------
pfeet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links