Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Uh Oh...What Do You All Think of This One (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Uh Oh...What Do You All Think of This One
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhsupEd.QPyey0BgvyBcqJcjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080501215123AAvogxH

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That guy should lick her toes, so she doesn't have to get her doggie to do the job!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] that man is the dumbest guy on earth! She is craving foot attention, the fact she tells him she gets the dog to do it is enough. Swallow your pride and lick her feet dude!

I noticed the girls saying that it's gross and disgusting didn't say they tried it and hated it. They are just being narrow minded. The people at the top are saying how it feels great if you give it a chance. If more people did foot lovers would get what they want.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i crave foot attention but i wouldn't let my dog lick my feet! i want my man to do it. im with luckyteen though. he should try it he just might like it!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That guy is definitely missing out...I know folks have huge attachments to their doggies, but I think that's a tad gross to have their dog lick their feet. The dog is just going after the peanut butter anyway. If I were him, I would wash her feet a couple times to get off even the thought of dog saliva before going to town.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, isn't that like animal cruelty or something lol. But jesus she probably made that up as a huge hint and he isn't picking up. He needs to open his eyes.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not an animal person - found a hair in the bed of a girl I was seeing - never called her again -that is GROSS.

Humans have a tough time cleaning their friggin tongues - does an animal?

Instead of flowers give Breath Rx.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beastiality

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sense that dude may be posing in an imagined scenario for his personal pleasure

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOLL A&F!! But yeah assuming its all legit this is definately interesting... total spin on the usual guy letting out that he loves women's feet then getting blasted with 'EW's' and 'Gross!es" and all that type of stuff.... this is a girl who is initiating having a guy lick and kiss her feet, and even another girl agreeing and saying girls need to try it.... so the girls at bottom talking about deep issues and stuff are kinda outdone on this particular thread and for once they just look close minded instead of the usual thread where a footguy gets massacred and layed out to look like a totally gross freak.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I sense that dude may be posing in an imagined scenario for his personal pleasure

You're probably right. There's way too much of that on the net.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow if she needs someone to lick peanut butter off her feet i will give her my number i love peanut butter and of course i love feet too. Two great tastes that taste great together. Move over Reese's Cups.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not surprised, you have the ones who love it and the ones who are highly against it (which as stated they never tried it). Situation is crazy though how come I can't meet a girl like this. I wonder how often she does this like just takes off her shoes (hoping her feet are clean for a dog to lick them) then putting peanut butter on them and saying here boy. If it was me this would be the perfect way to show a girl I have a foot fetish. I'd say to her how do you love it when the dog does it? Then I'd say here let me see something and I would do it and if she gets turned on then there's a winner.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

I hope so. A chick who loves having her feet licked this much paired with such a clueless dork is either not possible or this life is more cruel than I imagine.

BTW Elvzz: A dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's. Saw it on Mythbusters. The psychological barrier is understandable though.

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, dude needs to get down to the getdown and make it happen, especially when she wants it, too. Psss...too easy. And for the ewwwwwwwwwwwww people, they are ewwwwwwwwww for being closed minded and young in the head. Mature people that venture into open minds of intimacy are very cosmopolitan with their approach and enjoy on a higher level.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links