Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wanna Bet? Shoe Girl...Wu's ladies, are you able to you do this? :p

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanna Bet? Shoe Girl...Wu's ladies, are you able to you do this? :p
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if this has been posted before so excuse me if it has.

This show on ABC has a woman, sexy with killer feet too, that can guess the kind of heel she tries on, and walks in, without looking at them. Could you foot babes do it if you had to? [Laugh]

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGlaLrAwYGc&feature=related

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kTsw0PmvAU&feature=related

Damn she has some succulent feeties! [Eek!]

[ August 24, 2008, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: WillJerk4Feet ]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool. Yes, she looks great and has beautiful feet.

"She`s like Yoda with shoes!" [Laugh]

Weird though that 3 of the 5 pairs were Betsey Johnsons...talking about product placement. [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea she's cute and she has nice feet. I wish I was that guy putting the shoes on her.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they were Manolos, I would know in a second. They have a very special smell and feel, close to what heaven must be like. Other than that, I probably could not identify any others. But it is easy to tell the difference between an expensive and a cheap shoe, in general.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just think after wearing all those shoes, she's going to need a good foot masseuse.

Think I'll move to Cali [Big Grin]

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish i could spend that much on heels for my wife!!!! but.. alas.. i ain' rich!!! but man, i'd love to give her that many shoes!!! yes. i know.. for a guy, i'm pretty sick.. but think about it.. women love shoes.. given them what they love puts you in a pretty good position.. so much for me being totally sick!!! lol!!!!!!!

I figured between Footgirl, HailyWood, TwistedToes, MD, PerfectPeds, Mrs.2Swift (just to name a few).. it'd be a perfect thread of heels if we could buy them all that much heels!

cool show.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that is one cute girl!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope not a chance in hell. im good but not that good!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I don't think most women care as long as it looks good and makes their feet look good.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links