Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Prettiest Feet Contest (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Prettiest Feet Contest
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is something I'd like to see--a prettiest feet contest! It would be very much like a beauty contest, except that only feet would be on display. What do you all think?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you be able to see the girls faces or would they have their feet stuck through a wall or a curtin or something? It'd be interesting to see how the results would differ based on whether the judges could see the rest of their bodies or not.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of the "Married with Children" episode where Al was a judge in the UGLIEST Feet of Chicago contest.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, I think the girls' faces/bodies should be shown. But of course, the emphasis would be on their feet.

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disagree. I think the judges should only be able to see the feet. Have some of the girls be drop dead georgous and some be bone ugly. Then watch the judges reation if they happened to pick an ugly girl.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a plan are we going to be doing this in Wu's forums?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Reminds me of the "Married with Children" episode where Al was a judge in the UGLIEST Feet of Chicago contest.

That is the same thing that popped into my head too, lol.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember barefootdolls.com did a best toes contest back in 2002 and it had a good amount of participants

devonne from sweetpetitefeet.com won and she deserved it imo

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is going to compete? Didn't someone propose to do this a while ago with the girls of the Wus forum and everyone thought it wouldn't be a good idea?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets do an Olympics thing where we can compare feet from accross the world !! Maybe it should also involve:

The best footjob giver ;
The most dextrous set of toes ;
The nicest arch ;
The longest toes ;
The overall prettiest foot.

I'd be interested to know which country on average would have the best feet?

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember hearing about one on the news not so long ago

I couldnt help but find this on my Google search

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=80943771

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Little5, take ugly and beautiful women and show only their feet for the contest, then watch the faces of the judges (or your own [Big Grin] ) as they pick the most gorgeous pair of feet on one of the ugliest girls.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:
Lets do an Olympics thing where we can compare feet from accross the world !! Maybe it should also involve:

The best footjob giver ;
The nicest arch ;
The longest toes ;

Good idea! Perhaps there should also be a "Nicest Soles" catagory.

--------------------

moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:

The best footjob giver ;
The nicest arch ;
The longest toes ;

Good idea! Perhaps there should also be a "Nicest Soles" catagory.
Don't forget - sexiest scent!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember searching for this a few years ago, and I found a site which actually had a contest for the world's most beautiful feet, and had a picture of the pair of women's feet that won, and a small interview with the woman. They were the most perfect feet I've ever seen, tan with a red pedicure. I can't find it now (maybe the site went down) but if anyone else remembers this or can remember her name I might be able to find it again!

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links