Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot massage ranking on Maxim's Cheat-O-Meter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot massage ranking on Maxim's Cheat-O-Meter
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read in a recent Maxim magazine article that a foot massage ranks just below cheating with a spouse's sibling in terms of severity. Just below foot massage was sleeping with the nanny.

Posted beside the foot massage listing was a picture of Uma Thurman in "Pulp Fiction".

I don't know if any of you saw an old cell phone commercial regarding a man's best friend putting his wife in his Fave Fives.
He told him, you don't give a man's wife a foot massage, and you don't put her in your Fave Fives.
The friend denied any wrongdoing, but as his phone rang, the ring tone for it was the song "Secret Lovers".

What is it about the foot massage that is so risque, dangerous to relationships, or not something to do with another man's significant other?

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicky5
Loyal Member
Member # 10026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dicky5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In both cases, they're making Pulp Fiction references.
Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
because women's feet are sexy.
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gals take massages very seriously. it's more an intimate thing for them than we(guys) figure it to be. especially if it's well done with great skill. it's takes them somewhere that they rather not go with just any man. (that doesn't apply to all women by the way)

my wife once told me that if she had no clue how good i was with massage giving, she'd only be annoyed if i gave out massages as a married man (provided i didn't make it a 'religious' habbit). but now that she knows how good I am, she absolutely forbids it and would be more than highly pissed off... <though I managed to put in a few escape clause in case i did massage another gal's feet.. so that she not be totally pissed. i've never used that clause and don't plan on it though>

yeah.. i've had gals (in my single days) receive a massage from me and nearly propose afterwards.. others stop me half way saying they were 'sinning' and thinking dirty thoughts only reserved for their hubby or significant other.

so... fellas, if you're single.. you're so lucky, you can massage any feet at will. if you're in a relationship.. your free massaging days of other feet are numbered.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's touching another woman in a very familiar and personal way. Here are two other ways to look at it...

For those who have gf's, or wives that love and enjoy their sexy feet...how would you react if you found out that she let another man touch and massage her in such a way, and did not tell you.

The other...
If you cannot tell your other half about it directly, then it is cheating...otherwise, why would you hesitant to tell them?

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hence why i've never used my escape clause!!!! for the very arguement 2swift used.

RPM

p.s. as open minded as I am about a lot of things, a guy touching up on her feet is not cool with me. hence why i don't go touching all willy nilly.. unless wifee knows before hand and is cool with it

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only other feet I massage are the wife of a couple we swing exclusively with. Although there are countless pairs of feet out there I would LOVE to get my hands on, I follow the rule of "I can window shop, but don't go in the store!" If I didn't have a foot fetish I probably wouldn't think twice about massageing another woman's feet, but having a foot fetish, I know as soon as I touch them I would have a "Pants tent." As such, it wouldn't be fair to my wife since foot massages are an intimate thing with us.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with RPM. I think most women's take on a foot massage done with great skill, or done very well, as something that is a little more than "just a foot massage". I'm fortunate enough to have very good hands and fingers so giving a woman a foot massage can come off to many women as being quite sensual the way I do it. While they're expecting to feel good from the foot massage if they're getting one from me for the first time, they usually don't expect to feel that good when the foot massage gets going.

As such, I can see why a foot massage might come across as being close to grounds for cheating.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would u want some1 to give ur girl a hand and arm massage? NO! and feet to ppl who even dont have foot-fetish r concidered to b a teess that leads to more sex things.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If you cannot tell your other half about it directly, then it is cheating.

BINGO!!!! my wife and i are in an open marriage and its only by obeying the above rule that our openness makes everything work and even hotter.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked this question on my myspace page a while ago. Only like 2 people said that a foot massage is harmless. But if it lead to more or if the parties were getting turned on by it, then it was cheating. And if you are in a relationship and the other person doesn't know about it. I have been married for 3 years now and since my marriage I haven't massaged anyone elses feet... I miss it... so you single guys, enjoy it and take full advantage of your freedom.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dicky5:
In both cases, they're making Pulp Fiction references.

Ha i was thinking that as soon as i read the title of the thread lol. I was thinking would Marcellus Wallace throw you through glass if you massaged his wife's feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odd. Although the girls who know me all like the foot massage I give them, they don't see why sometimes I make sure their man won't want to kill me. The girl's typical response... "it's just my feet." So I'm not sure if they view it as not a big deal, or they just want me to rub their feet and shut up. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Patrick, a massage makes a woman feel special. and women feel they should feel special (i don't disagree with that). and for them, it's not cheating because they're emotionally connected to you in the massage. it's just a physical release.

so, of course, it's just feet!!!! but, alas, the double standard rear it's head... let their man give a killer massage to another gal.. .and boy.. sparks start to fly!!!! how dare he!!!!!!!!

my wife says she won't mind a skilled massage from someone, but hasn't got someone she trusts to get such a massage. however, she much rather i never give a massage to another woman ever!

trust me, this is one place single guys have an edge over us married guys. the can massage any feet they want and not worry about upsetting their loved one. but my advantage.. i can have feet anyday of the week.. whereas some singles have to wait for the perfect opportunity... but i digress enough

RPM

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links