Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever walk upstairs behind a chick in stilettos?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ever walk upstairs behind a chick in stilettos?
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, so I was at this party Saturday and I'm dancing with this cute as hell latina with nice body. She had these stilettos on showing off her flawless french pedicure and beautiful toes. Going upstairs with her a couple times I followed directly behind, I got a great shot of not only her sweet ass, but her beautiful feet within what felt like inches of my face since she was up infront. It also made me notice her equally as nice heels, a tint of red and just beautiful all around. Man, anyone else have this happen to them? [Hop]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, BTW-I took really dark candid shots of them and tried to brighten them with photoshop. Not much helped, they still pretty dark, but if I get enough votes, I'll upload them.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan11
Loyal Member
Member # 31421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Logan11   Email Logan11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um hell yeah sir let's take a gander!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have my vote (it's worth a shot to post them) and thats' awesome. I hope you went upstairs to give her a massage. Any action?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, please upload...sounds cool. Try lighting them up in Photoshop. I can help, if you like.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
post them. i do lve a gal in heels! and yes, this has happened to me before..... being married helps seeing that a lot more than not.. by the way

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like when women walk up stairs in front of you and you can see the arch and sole from underneath the shoe bottom. Some shoes are cut very narrow from the bottom and show of the sole and arch rather well. [Hump]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

[IMG]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4165/0824080049zd5.th.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9264/0824080050zv1.th.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/4492/0824080051fh3.th.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5616/0824080051ast5.th.jpg[/IMG]

Told you guys, they extremely dark. I only wish I coulda got from the front a shot of her flawless toes. Cheers!

LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Oh btw-the reason they were so dark, isn't due too my phone camera, lol, it's because we were in a basement with only 1 small light lit. Was rather hot down there and fun [Big Grin]
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dark but still not that bad. Pictures 1 and 2 are probably the best and from the looks of it not only does she have nice feet, but it looks like she has nice legs. Did any action happen?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Nah man, no action. I was drunk as fuck, dunno how I took the pics. We was just dancing, then move on and dance with the next chick. But I dunno, I might see her again sometime soon and then I'll definitely press moves on her when I'm sobered up [Big Grin]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i might be able to ligthen two of them a little this weekend. nice heels though, real nice heels!!! thanks for sharing

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links