Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot parties and private sessions.....I can't be the only one who does them, right? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot parties and private sessions.....I can't be the only one who does them, right?
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess that is with most things in life.

ADVERTISINT/MARKETING
....you can make a marketing campaign yourself, which is time consuming, and you would have to learn how to market, which is basically 'hassle'
..... or you can simply pay a company to do it for you(eg media advertising company).

PRODUCING A PROFESSIONAL PHOTO
You can do it yourself, with a camera and do up the effects, and buy a nice frame, which is basically hassle!, which is basically 'hassle' ..... Or you can simply pay a company to do it with you (a professional photography company)

COOKING AN ITALIAN MEAL
You can do it yourself, get the ingredients, and follow a recipe = time consuming + Hassle.... or you can go to a restaurant, and simply pay them for the meal.

So to cut a long story short... you can do something yourself which is hassle, or you can Pay someone/some company to do it for you.

What do you all think ??

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got no problem with it at all..lol =P despite the fact that i have a gf..

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seemes that I have paid for pleasure many times in my life and I,m not ashamed about it.

I had a girfriend earler this year but she was on budwieser and meth.

But I dont see myself going to any foot parties.

[ September 02, 2008, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Tiny Dave ]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
nothing wrong with paying ALL GUYS PAY

when these guys with girlfriends or wives buy their chick dinner or a christmas gift THEY ARE PAYING FOR SEX

with that said, i don't pay for private sessions

I take it that you're not married, Mikey?
no i'm only 25

are you saying i'm wrong?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links