Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WTF?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTF?
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive never told anyone ANYONE about my foot fetish
but i get the feeling that my cousin knows

at family gatherings she always kicks off her sandals and sticks her feet in my face and gives me a devilish grin.
just last week she came over and asked me how i liked her nail polish!?

wtf do i do?
if she knows i bet more people do, i always figured i was good about keeping it secret lol but....i guess not

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
play dumb! she's your cousin. she may or may not know. she may be just messing with you because she finds it hilarious that you're the only one who's face changes the way it does whereas everyone else 'disses' her feet and pushes them away.

so. to her, it could all be teasing fun, she enjoying making you squirm.

so.. do nothing! she may grow bored. as long as she keeps whatever she knows to herself. you're good to go.

if anyhing, depending on your age and all, you can get tips from her on how to get other gals to bare their feet for you. but this is being more optimistic though

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only way she could possibly know is if you are constantly gawping at feet, if you are,then shes probably sussed you out and is teasing.
now, if that wasnt your cousin i'd get right in there but unless you live in some yokel village (no offence to anyone btw) where its ok to do that, just ignore her and eventually she'll stop doing it.
shame shes not a hot blonde strager doing it!

Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares if she knows if it bothers you then blow her off and act like it doesn't bother you. Then maybe she will stop. Or maybe she can hook you up with some of her friends if she is cool with the fetish, work it to your advantage my friend.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ask her if you can suck her toes...hehe
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links