Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This is how i got her feet: part one

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is how i got her feet: part one
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seducing a woman to get to her feet is challenging, because the foot thing is not excactly the norm. In enjoy hering true stories about foot encounters becuase maybe that can help me with my own foot ventures. I also enjoy sharing my foot ventures on wus, im not open about my liking for feet exept to women to get to their feet.

This female is only a friend and not a girlfriend because she already has a boyfriend. I have only known her for about a month.

The first couple of times i saw her i didn't get to see her feet. The first time she had me over to her house that changed.
She was going on about how desirable male legs are and my mind is reeling, her expression was emphatic and no doubt genuine. I hastened to tell her how I feel about legs for I had other plans on the mind and instead asked her about the body part hierarchy of preference .I set her up this way in order to tell her my ideal hierarchy. I was actually debating at this point whether I was going to include feet at all. I jump into the list and say that legs where first then ass then nonchalantly said feet then boobs. I waited for her reaction,I waited to read any little sign. She had absolutely no reaction at all, it was as if she didn’t hear the feet in the list at all. I waited a little and decided I would bring it up. I began talking about how most guys are not to strict with boobs and how I like small boobs on certain woman, I made sure to say don’t get me wrong I like a good boob as much as the next guy but I would rather like that she has pretty feet. She must have heard it that time but still no reaction or comment about feet. So I took an even bolder approach and asked her if she has ever heard of guys liking feet and her reply was very normal, she said yeah I have heard that.
"It is like a fetish" she said
I jumped in and said no not really, a fetish implies that you would need feet in order to have an orgasm, and that I didn’t. I went on to explain that I didn’t get why some people can’t understand the foot thing, I mentioned how women get 30 dollar pedicures and spend a lot of money on open toed shoes as if to want to call attention to there feet and when we notice some people cant’ understand that? I got her to start talking about male legs again and then I told her about how strong my legs are and I insisted that she feel me calves as I flexed them for her. I told her how to position her hand and she went ahead and felt my left calve, she was indeed impressed as her expression and small gasp revealed, she felt around a little bit more and I told her that was enough for right now, I didn’t want her to get too exited. To which she replied wow you better not let me feel those things again because...., I cut her off and replied, oh if your are lucky. I waited a little and told her well since you have felt my legs how about you let me see your feet? To which she replied that her feet were probably wrinkly because they had been in socks, but she left the door open and wasn’t stern with how she said it. I knew that if I would egg her on she would show me. I told her i didn't care, and to let me see them. She said the same thing while touching her feet. I said come on what’s the big deal, she began to peel down her sock hesitantly, I was going nuts, it was half way down and I could see her nice soft looking heel, she then flashed her pinky toe and said there you get to see the pinky toe, I immediately complained and said "no what , come on" . she hid the pinky, then she then said jokingly now there is the middle one as she giggled because it wasn’t really working out and she then finally took the whole sock off. She put her foot right in front of me so that I could examine it and I did. i told her she did have pretty feet and I didn’t’ make a huge fuss. She then put her sock back on.
later as she kept rubbing her feet as any socked person does, I asked her why she keeped rubbing her feet, as she had it in her hand, do you want me to give you a massage. She turned it down, gently. I said ok suit yourself I am really good at it, but she said that only her boyfriend does that for her. She later began to fondle her feet more and then she said that she was uncomfortable in the socks, and I told her to take them off, and then she said but you are into feet, and I said so just because of that you are going to be uncomfortable, I told her to get over herself. She quickly peeled them off, I don’t think It was just because of my comment though, I think that she might have really wanted them off. She then put her toes on the side of the couch near me, but I only payed little attention to them and started some kind of a conversation unrelated to what we had been talking about. Her feet were.
I got around to asking her if she wanted that foot massage and this time she was barefoot so I encouraged it a little more by patting my knees while sitting by her said saying come on put them right here. I felt myself in my pants getting a minor chubby because her sexy feet were so close to me, but she didn’t’ want the foot rub. I was getting ready to leave and was very close to asking her to do a sole display for me on her couch, she was laying down and I think she might have done it, but I never got around to asking I figured I would save that for later don’t want to cram too much in one visit and weird her out or bother her. she finally said okay let me get my sandals so that I can show you to the door as she showed me to the door she walked in front of me and my stare dropped to her feet in her sandals and looking also up and down at her nice ass.

I now get alot of foot play with this girl. I will say more about it in a couple of few, along with some video i took of her feet. The purpose of part one was to share how i laid down the foundation which is the harderst part, all down hill from there.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pimpin aint easy. [Smile]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, I must say, that I really did like that story. But I never play w/ taken girls only single ones. But, I've never had a real intimate relationship. So the stories I post, are the ones where I sorta "trick" girls into showing thier feet w/o me telling them about my fetish.

[ August 30, 2008, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links