Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » out to see feet (tan mom)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: out to see feet (tan mom)
Vendetta
Board Regular
Member # 29494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vendetta   Email Vendetta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went out on a search for some hot feet the other day I had to get pics when I got to the back of the store I find this sexy mom in flip flops no husband in sight shes by herself! At first I tried not to get caught and had my phone closed in my hand snapping shots as fast as I could to my surprise she didn't just bolt out of there like most woman do. I kinda followed her into the next isle walked by her feet and snapped a few but missed. I then walked into the next isle down getting ready to chalk it up as a loss and to my surprise she pushes her cart in my aisle. My heart started pounding and I got real nervous about having my phone out and stuff. I don't know what overcame me but I got ballsy and walked closer to her now with my phone open I stopped and pointed right at her feet and took as many as I could staring right at those tanned feet. She had to have known what I was doing and after a few seconds started to walk away. Which was cool cause I continued snapping away getting a decent sole shot!! What a rush I hope she didn't notice me getting hard lol.

Well that was my experience if anyone has any similiar experiences POST! also does anyone try to get candids a lot if so let me know the best way to do it! Thanks and here are the shots

[IMG]http://img249.imagevenue.com/loc401/th_07155_Tan_Milf_Shopping_in_Kmart_3_122_401lo.JPG[/IMG][IMG]http://img128.imagevenue.com/loc872/th_07156_Tan_Milf_Shopping_in_Kmart_122_872lo.JPG[/IMG][IMG]http://img245.imagevenue.com/loc497/th_07157_Tan_Milf_Shopping_in_Kmart_Sole_Shot_122_497lo.JPG[/IMG]

Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man no offense but i felt like i had about ten beers while i was looking at these blurry pics. Nice effort but just too blurry to see anything really...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dig candids. Cell phone cameras are so convenient and I'm looking forward to the advancement on the cams tech stats in future hopefully; Increased pixels, "Image stablizers" [Wink] , optical zoom...etc

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first, props for you for being so confident and ballsy for stepping up and getting what you wanted..
but i do have to say that you seem to like your women a little plumper than i prefer.

keep at it. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice try- she's got great looking feet from what I can tell. I too have struggled many times with getting clear shots with my cellphone camera.

Someone had a great idea posted here some time ago- that is to take video, then grab stills out of the video. As long as you hold the camera still you should get better quality.

BTW I was shopping over the weekend too in Tampa- I honestly don't think I saw a pair of ugly feet. Damn were the hot feet out, mostly in really thin, strappy flip-flops and sandals (my favorites). I was with the wife, who was wearing a pair of sandals I gave her. All I could think about was a comment she made once when we were talking about my fetish- something to the effect of "aren't you lucky, loving a body part that so many girls show off bare so often." I was lovin' it over the weekend, let me tell ya!

[ September 03, 2008, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfan4life
Board Regular
Member # 27631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfan4life   Email footfan4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, no offense, but that's a little scary.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have taken just one candid in my life four years ago but at the time didn't know to take pics off my phone so I deleted it they were perfect slim French-pedicured feet....but anyhow ya appreciate the effort, Vendetta, those were a bit a blurry but I'm sure youll get better at them with time you won't be as nervous the next time around and may get clearer shots. Thanks and good luck!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a LOT of pictures Ive taken with cell phone pics also, Ive gotten very close on some of them and 99% of the women usually dont know Im taking pics...

Ive also had women take off their shoes, so that I can examine their shoes or see what kind of shoes they are because " I like the design" or "it looks like something my mom or aunt has.." at least thats what I say, but its a way to get closer to their feet/shoes and see if they smell, as well as getting to see their feet..

but the pics of feet and women taking shoes off are 2 totally different things and I havent taken pics when they take off shoes..

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links