Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 9th grade chemistry teacher

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 9th grade chemistry teacher
Vendetta
Board Regular
Member # 29494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vendetta   Email Vendetta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 9th grade chemistry teacher was very young I would say late twenties early thirty's she was really hot a true milf. During the warmer months in school she always wore these sexy slides, her toes were amazing always painted burgundy. She had high sexy arches and her feet were very tan which is a extreme turn on for me. Of course It was impossible for me to keep my eyes off her perfect feet I damn near stared constantly. Just a quick glance at her legs and feet would give me a hard rock erection. I am almost positive she knew I had a foot fetish and knew I loved her feet. I know this because she always did lectures and would sit on a table with her legs crossed dangling constantly and in a very teasing way if you know what I mean. She had to have known what I was doing I had my left arm in my pocket constantly. Sometimes the show was so good I would just ejaculate without even playing pocket pool. She did this everyday for about 1 hour always had her legs crossed and always would be dangling when she looked at me sometimes she would give a little smerk type face and dangle till her heel feel off and she was barefoot for a moment at her computer desk it was heaven with her back turned I fixated right on her soles as she would always be dipping or just barefoot. I love how she teased me man I miss HS.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it hard to believe that you would have ejaculated in class, as if...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vendetta
Board Regular
Member # 29494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vendetta   Email Vendetta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't go all wiping my penis out and shit I just put my hand in my pocket and rubbed very slightly or didnt need to even touch myself it was that good.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walking around school all day after creaming your shorts must've been a bit awkward. No one noticed any wet stains spreading across your britches??? [Laugh]

I can recall having only a few younger teachers from my school days that actually had nice feet. Unfortunately almost all my teachers were little white haired old ladies with actual surnames names of "Wrottenberry" and "Boren." You usually didn't want to look up from your books to have your eyes accidentally make contact with any feature on them...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is awesome because it's definitely gives you something to look forward to in class. Did you take advantage of extra help? If she had it after school. I'd be there every day then you would have something nice to look at and a high grade. How did you do in the class?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take photos of her feet plz tell her that u loves her feet and let us see how her feet looks like uhh man go on
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vendetta
Board Regular
Member # 29494

I wish I could take photos of her feet or even have the balls to to bad this was 7 years ago as well.
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well look her up, see if she still works there.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awsome slant on Chemistry!

Had the same with my 9th grade Hon English teach amazing long toes. Tons of dipping and dangling. Only class I sat in the front -

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Staying focused on the Chemistry with those sexy sounding feet around....

I would have flunked for sure.

_fjb_ [Big Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome story and that would definitely have been a reason to want to go to class. I remember hating biology in 9th grade but there were the hot chicks in that class and they would always slip off there shoes and i would want to be there. I don't remember anything this day about the class except those feet. [Jerkoff]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links