Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Meet the footgirls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meet the footgirls
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to the guys who showed up in Olympia for our footgirls lunch & coffee. We had a dvd left over so if you left yours on the table email me or Kristin & we'll make sure it gets to you. Also saying thanks from Brittany, Joy, Kristin & Kelly.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow good idea my email is hagan2@hotmail.com
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PeteLuvsFeet
Board Regular
Member # 25069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeteLuvsFeet   Email PeteLuvsFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was this in Olympia in London?
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Olympia Washington, south of Tacoma. We had a little "meet the footgirls" thing there. We're in Tacoma now. Ben & Kirsten just left here, going to take pics. The rest of us are meeting with three "fans" of footgirls here in Tacoma. Seattle next week.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory, are you going to have any more dvds with your feet or you and the other girls for sale? I would love one if you are. I live on the east coast so I cant make it to the meet the foot girls events.

Thank you

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links