Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anybody have a true story about fighting female feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody have a true story about fighting female feet?
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to hear about any true experiences regarding fighting female feet. Any karate, TKD, wrestling, or kick boxing encounters? Did you ever see a female dominate someone with her feet against their will, or beat someone with a kick, or trampling? Any fights in school, at work, or in a dojo? Anything? I love the idea of a woman using her feet to dominate someone for real! Please share something! Thanks very, very much!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to know I am not the only one! [Smile] Do you have any pics of Nancy's feet?
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4053/nancyfeettrample008ig2.jpg I DON'T KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK HERE. IF IT DOESN'T YOU CAN GO TO WWW.MISTRESSDESTINY.COM/FORUM AND DO A SEARCH FOR NANCY, AND OR A SEARCH UNDER MY USER NAME...ROYALS22262 FOR MANY FOOT PICTURES OF HER. THERE ARE SOME ON THIS SITE AS WELL, USE THE SAME SEARCHES HERE, NANCY, ROYALS22262. GOOD LUCK, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY HER PHOTOS.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

WWW.MISTRESSDESTINY.COM/FORUMS/
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

http://www.mistressdestiny.com/forums/
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nancyfeettrample008ig2.jpg
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

An old Nancy fight- and foot knock out!
http://img43.echo.cx/img43/2223/feets00913wt.jpg Nancy loves to kick ass, and humiliate her female opponent as much as possible with her sexy size 8 feet. This is mainly done with a karate fight or wrestling match at her home in the basement on large blue mats, or at the other woman's home. It is almost always a private affair with no more than six or seven people there to watch. On only a couple of occassions Nancy got to do her thing in front of a larger audience. About 8 YEARS AGO, one of her very first matches was at a karate school, and about 25 people got to see her humiliate a larger woman. At the time they were both in their mid to late 30's, Nancy 5'8 130 pounds with short blonde hair and very pretty reddish-maroon toes, versus a big boned German woman Greta, 5'7 175 pounds, thick short black hair,tattoos,stocky wide un-polished feet maybe size 9. The women taunted each other before the bout, and they got ugly with each other. Greta had gloves on and so did Nancy, and Greta had tape and foot pads on her feet, but Nancy's feet were bare- no tape, no foot pads, nothing. The bout started slowly, circling, missed punches, Greta just followed Nancy, plodding after her. Nancy was much lighter on her sexy feet. Greta clutched and grabbed at her, and did land a few punches to Nancy's side and stomache, and a hard kick or two to her upper thighs. Nancy didn't land much, a kick to the knee, a lot of movement. The end came quickly though. Greta was getting frustrated chasing Nancy, and she rushed at her thinking Nancy was scared. Nancy launched a right side kick nailing her in her throat and wind pipe! Greta was stopped in her tracks, lost her breath, raised her right hand up as if to say stop! Greta was hurt, Nancy saw her stopped, fired a left straight kick flush into her face, Greta fell to her knees, Nancy kicked her in the face with her right bare foot, you could hear the smack it was sooo loud. Greata collapsed on her back! Most people would just walk away, but in front of the crowd, Nancy stepped on her face with the right bare foot that devestated her, and Greta gasped beneath her foot. Nancy was forced to remove her foot, but Greta was under it for a good 15 seconds or more. When Greta got her senses back some ten minutes later, and was walked to the changing room- Nancy yelled to her- DID YOU LIKE THE SMELL OF MY FOOT BITCH? Greta was too hurt to respond!!!! A picture of Nancy's killer foot is shown.

Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stories Royal, wish I could have seen some of those kicks!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Nancy's first trample victim!
Nancy is the wife of one of my friends. When she started dating Marc about 15 years ago, he was still dating a woman named Janice. Janice was tall and thin, about 5'10, had long black hair and dark brown eyes, and was about 120 lbs. Nancy was 5'8 125 lbs, short blonde hair and blue eyes. Janice looked tougher, while Nancy looks sexy feminine, but looks can be deceiving, as Janice found out. It was a lazy Sunday when Marc and I were hanging out watching football and having a few beers, taking it easy. The door bell rings and it's Nancy surprising him with a visit, not knowing I was there. She played it off that it was alright for me to stay, she would watch the games too. She didn't know a lot about football, but she was willing to watch and learn. No more than 30 minutes goes by, and now it's Janice showing up also by surprise. At first she thought Nancy was with me, but that wasn't the case! Now Marc has explaining to do, but both women are at each other right away. Marc had a typical bachelor living room, one big couch, one leather chair, a television, and end table and a bookcase and carpeting and that was it. It was very spacious and wide open. The girls start to get physical, and we back off and let them go at each other. It was a late September day and still warm outside, both women were in cotton tops and shorts, and both had flat sandals on. Nancy's feet are a size 8, and looked gorgeous. She had her long toes painted bright pink, and they decended perfectly. Janice had longer size 1o feet with unpainted toenails. The girls started with hair pulling and then traded slaps evenly for about 5 minutes or so. Nancy was able to land a kick with her white sandal into Janice's left knee. Janice limped backwards a little hurt, when Nancy lifted a vicious right sandal into the left side of Janice's face, dazing her badly. Nancy followed with a right kick flush into her stomache, pushing her down onto her back. Nancy wasted no time and stomped on Janice's neck, chest and stomache with repeated kicks. Janice was hurt badly, and was now crying. Nancy started to slowly crush her neck under the sole of her right white sandaled foot. Janice choked and was begging her to stop. Please , please you're choking me, I give, please stop! Nancy gave a victory pose wiggling her toes in the sandal on her victims neck. Is Mark all mine, and will you do everything I say? Yesssss, I will, please stop! Will you smell and kiss my feet, till I tell you to stop? Janice didn't answer. Nancy pressed her foot into her neck, bulging her eyes out with fear all over her face. Yessss, I'll do it. Good, because I thought I'd have to hurt you even more! My feet are really sweaty today, I'm sure you're gonna really enjoy them! She removed her very sweaty right foot from the shoe, and lowered the stinky foot right on Janice's tearful losing face. Don't move, I want you to take big deep breaths, get all my pretty foot smell in your big stupid nose! Marc and I watched incredibly turned on, he never saw her act like this before, and he was shocked. She slowly rubbed her stinky foot into Janice's face, and Janice kicked and stomped her legs, and shook her body, like she was being tortured beyond her wildest dreams. She was screaming under the very stinky assault, and Nancy was visibly turned on, loving her victims torment. I was at least 10 feet away and I could smell the stinkyness of her foot. Janice described it after as the worst smell ever, like rotten eggs and blue cheese, and salty too! It had a leathery fishy smell to me, but it wasn't right in my face! Nancy switched feet, and sat on the poor girl, so that she could be more comfortable while stepping on her face. We watched the sexy pink toenailed foot rub all over this poor girl's face, smothering her completely. The girl had to lick up and down both reddish but smoothe soles, and then suck on every toe one at a time. This is a ritual that Nancy would repeat over and over again, both then and in future encounters. Nancy stood when her feet felt all clean and refreshed by Janice's poor sore mouth. She slipped her right foot under her shirt, and stepped on her bare stomache, and squashed her breasts under that bare foot, and rubbed her nipples too. Janice just looked at her conqueror with teary eyes and a smudged face, and pleaded with her to stop. Nancy just sat in the leather chair, and crossed her sexy legs, and told Janice to crawl to her, which she did. Now look at my sexy toes while you kiss them and thank me for stepping on your face! Janice kissed, and kissed some more. Marc looked at me with excitement. Don't be that excited buddy, I said, I think that other smelly foot is waiting for you!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links