Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are foot fetishs more/less common in colder/warmer climates?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are foot fetishs more/less common in colder/warmer climates?
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok this might sound like a stupid question but it got me thinking, would foot fetishs be more or less common in sunnier, warmer climates than in colder cimates. Mabye there's no change and if you are lucky enough to live in a warmer area, you just get to see feet everyday.

What you gotta think about is that obvlious in warmer climates, feet are gonna be on show more with alot of girls wearing flip flops etc alot of the time..so there for is it less intresting if you see them all the time, would it not?

Then in colder climates, feet aren't gonna be shown as much, so there for when you do see them there gonna be more appealing?

If you go back a few years, back to the 1800's, apparently it was rude for a lady to show her ankles obvlious over the years this has changed but could this mean that if it becomes less common it becomes more accpectable?

If you think about it, it is becoming more and more common to see women topless these days, in another 100/200 years people might laugh back at us saying a woman being toppless was consider rude in the 2000's.

Anyway that's just me 2 cents, what do you fellow members think?

Foot Fucker

x

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way to be prospective in your thoughts, footfucker. I think the second and third statements you make show that it may not necessarily matter the climate for a foot fetish, it's all about being around bare feet regardless of a warm or cool setting

I might also add that who knows people may look back from the year 2200 surprised that feet were once taboo!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneBurgess
Board Regular
Member # 32141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JaneBurgess   Author's Homepage   Email JaneBurgess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know here in AZ you can wear heels and sandals year round which is why I live here. You can love feet no matter what climate you live it.

--------------------
http://www.janeburgess.com
http://www.desertbucks.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a thread with a similar subject, a few weeks ago. It dealt with the question of wheather in primitive societies where everyone went barefoot, would guys still develope foot fetishes.
Personally, I think the answer is yes, in both cases.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i highly doubt weather plays a role (as other posts were made dealing with this). it's part of our nature to like feet. plain and simple! just today it's more accepted to talk about it.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I do believe that in the warmer climates there's a less possibility of one becoming a foot lover. Conversely, in the chiller ones, one might develop a foot fixation simply because he/she;) sees them rarely. But that's not to say, this factor is decisive. Every one has there own history of initiation:)
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links