Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Game Show "Opportunity Knocks"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Game Show "Opportunity Knocks"
dmmgp2000
Board Regular
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmmgp2000   Author's Homepage   Email dmmgp2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just watching "First Take" on ESPN 2 and they showed a preview for the upcoming ABC Game Show "Opportunity Knocks" where they show up at a house and ask families questions about each other. In one quick scene, the host asks a young girl "which one is your mom's foot?" The shot showed 4 feet sticking out of a wall and some toe movement. Not sure what episode it's going to be, but this segment definitely has potential for great close ups of some nice feet. Just something to be on the lookout for!

--------------------
See the feet of sweet Florida foot girls at FriendyFootGuy's Clips store! clips4sale.com/14757

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

How can someone be sure that one of those feet showing from the wall isn't a guys or boys foot?

intersting question, but dont you think you could tell the difference at least 90% or 95% of the time?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ painted nails & shaved legs might account for that 90%

in another forum, i once challenged a die hard discerner on his ability to always be able to tell and he angrily refused to name the gender of the test sample pics for fear of being wrong and eating his contradictory proclamations from earlier.

it's not as deadset as one may think. and even painted nails or shaved legs could be decieving in those rare moments.

why do you think we have alot of guys in this forum who are like maniacally excessive about their hatred of the smallest sighting of male feet, even in the unfocused corner of a posted picture? it is because of a subconscious fear of their own inability to always discern female from male, coupled with their healthy adoration of feet pics w/o faces LOL

[ September 16, 2008, 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dmmgp2000
Board Regular
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmmgp2000   Author's Homepage   Email dmmgp2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose it is possible they could throw male/boy feet in there to try and trick the girl. I would assume they would have the mom and female audience members to be the other feet though. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it turns out. When I was a kid, they did almost the exact same thing on the Nickelodeon show "What Would You Do?", except the boy had to guess which pair of feet was his father's! [Puke]

--------------------
See the feet of sweet Florida foot girls at FriendyFootGuy's Clips store! clips4sale.com/14757

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why the mother's feet? Why not challenge a husband to determine which pair of feet belong to his wife!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links