Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Meet the footgirls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meet the footgirls
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a thanks for everyone who came to our "meet the footgirls" today. Lowest turnout so far. 5 people showed & 3 said they knew about the forums. If you're one of them, send me an email & I'll send you copies of the photos. Thanks on behalf of Christy, Kirsten, Lana, Amber and Joy.

~Malory

[ September 17, 2008, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: Malory ]

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man if only you had this meet closer to the east coast... [Cry]

I'd love to make it to one of these "meet the footgirls" and get to meet all you lovely ladies!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only 5 people showed?! I do not understand that. It sounds like your events would be so fun, and a great opportunity to meet the beautiful ladies behind the sexy feet, who give so much to the forum.

Is there a website, or email list to get on to be notified of up coming events, and meets?

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the funny thing, is we had as many footgirls show up as there were "fans". We've been doing this thing where we meet for coffee and do a meet & greet thing. Worked better in Olympia and Tacoma than it did in east Seattle areas. Guess it can't be a success all the time.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are any toes sucked? hehe...

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Here's a thanks for everyone who came to our "meet the footgirls" today. Lowest turnout so far. 5 people showed & 3 said they knew about the forums. If you're one of them, send me an email & I'll send you copies of the photos. Thanks on behalf of Christy, Kirsten, Lana, Amber and Joy.

~Malory

To bad I missed out, but I live an ocean away. I'd love to just be in your company...no "crazy" stuff required! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory your in mailbox is full i was trying to send you a message tonight but i could not. I hope to message you soon and i think you know why. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how does one find out about these meet the footgirl meetings?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Malory your in mailbox is full i was trying to send you a message tonight but i could not. I hope to message you soon and i think you know why. [Big Grin]

I cleaned it out a little. Logged in last Wednesday night when I was over at Ben's. Haven't been online since, but there's plenty open now.
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
how does one find out about these meet the footgirl meetings?

We send out notices to people who attended foot parties in Seattle & Portland & invite them. Also anyone in the forums who are in the area. If you're one of them send me a note & I'll get you included in the invites. We get a few passers by, because sometimes one of us gets recognized. Especially when Kirsten or Kristin shows up. Passers by are always welcome to join in.

All it is is coffee at a really nice place, or sometimes dutch treat lunch. But with footgirls.

~Malory

BTW it doesn't always work out, sometimes you only get a few guys showing up. Today we had 5 guys show up just to meet Christy & 3 more just to see Becca. It was great.

~Malory

[ September 23, 2008, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Malory ]

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crap...It would seem im in the wrong country...Yet again...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barkley
Member # 3861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barkley   Email barkley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in tacoma and had no clue can you please let me know of these events
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't logged in here in ages & got the incentive to look around again from the footgirls meet & greet. I've been to 2 of them so far. Thanks for doing this Malory.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

We canclled today's "meet the footgirls" thing, not enough people signed up. So we'll try it next week or the week after. Lana, Stephanie, Christy, Kristin & a girl from Real Networks will be there.

~Malory

LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you come to the east coast, specifically around the NJ-Ny area, I promise I'll go everytime you invite [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links