Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Organ pedal style footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Organ pedal style footjob
Dpedal
Member # 26121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dpedal   Email Dpedal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sight of pretty female feet pedaling an organ is a footjob set to music. Each pedal and toe piston is a symbolic hard cock longing and aching to be pedaled to a hot climatic,crescendo. The techniques of organ pedaling is about the same moves I like a woman to use when she gives me a footjob. Music is love and is music if you know what I mean!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love organ music, and have lots of organ records. Sometimes, if it's a female organist, I fantasize if she's playing the pedals with her shoes off!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice analogy!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...but, but, but, what if it's a man playing?

_fjb_ [Puke]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How poetic. Nice spin on the pedal pumping subfetish.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might want to check out the cult horror film CARNIVAL OF SOULS. There's a close-up of the heroine's feet, while she's playing a church organ.
I think male organists are less likely to take their shoes off than women, because women often wear heels!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The organist at my church had the hottest feet. She used to play barefoot or in pantyhose all the time. I loved it (although I'd have to pray for forgiveness). haha

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very imaginative. I'd buy that for a dollar.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links