Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NEW idea!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW idea!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we should add a video section to the Content section of the forum. And yup, I am aware there is a website URL section already there, but i feel a need to separate the videos from the website section - couid be things we find off of YouTube, etc.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second the motion.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneBurgess
Board Regular
Member # 32141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JaneBurgess   Author's Homepage   Email JaneBurgess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be great.

--------------------
http://www.janeburgess.com
http://www.desertbucks.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweetLatinaFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 27017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweetLatinaFeet   Author's Homepage   Email SweetLatinaFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a bad idea

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/SweetLatinaFeet
http://clips4sale.com/16126
Sexy Latina Soles
 -

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heartily agree.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep! please read this mods, that would be the greatest ever!!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good idea
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another idea would be that Wu's can have some sort of image hosting abilities embedded within the site so you can upload images to Wu's so regardless of what happens to the original source they will be retained this way though Wu's.

Another idea yet is a separate forum for feedback on Wu's in general.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's ideas like this that make you a "Legend" - always thinking A&F... always thinking...

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd post to it.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i third that motion. welcome jane.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I wonder what the mods think, or even Wu, himself.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Okay, another idea...i just don't run out of them I guess

The contributions section can have a format similar to Myspace where we can comment on the pics. This would be beneficial to allow immediate feedback rather than have it be limited to e-mail only and have someone's inbox get flooded.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Okay, another idea...i just don't run out of them I guess

The contributions section can have a format similar to Myspace where we can comment on the pics. This would be beneficial to allow immediate feedback rather than have it be limited to e-mail only and have someone's inbox get flooded.

i like this and the video idea

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup, both ideas are great, lets have the video one on board definatley.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links