Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » karate feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: karate feet
sexybeast9
Board Regular
Member # 20362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexybeast9   Email sexybeast9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
karate feet toes stories encounters?
Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! I'm trying to get my hands on a local karateka right now... will definitely share if/when I succeed! I remember 2 green-belts in my old dojo distinctly for their marvelous feet, but I remember I had enough discipline then that I didn't savor seeing them. I enrolled one of my girlfriend's (now wife's) friends just to see her feet, and went on to play with them on several occasions. She was one of my wife's bridesmaids this summer!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy's Sexy Fighting Feet- True Old Story
Nancy is my friends very sexy wife, and I have written many true stories about her. She is in her mid 40's and she stands 5'8 and weighs about 135 pounds. She has short blonde hair, blue eyes, long lean toned legs and gorgeous and very well pampered and pedicured size 8 feet. She gets weekly pedicures, and loves her toes to look great in shades of red and pink. What makes her facinating to me is that she has a fetish for her own feet. She loves to show them off in sandals and flip flops, and she loves how they look. She knows her husband and I have foot fetishes, and she enjoys teasing us often. Nancy is a very successful and powerful corporate woman who earns high six figures in salary, she is not white trash. Having said that, she is a green belt martial artist too, and this rich corporate woman loves trampling and kicking and stepping on the faces of other women!!! I find that so so hot!! She loves making other females smell her sweaty stinky bare feet! The fact that she is proffessional by day, and a female foot dom away from the office, drives me crazy. Over the last 14 years Nancy has had about 36 foot fights, wrestling matches, and martial arts battles with many different females, and when she wins, she always steps on the losers face with her smelly bare feet, and makes them really smell them, kiss them, lick them and worship them, many times right in front of me and her husband! Her record in these fights and encounters is an amazing 30-6, she loves to win. In one of her karate fights in a dojo she fought a tall pretty brunette Irene, 44 years old 5'10 140 pounds. After a feel out process Nancy nailed her with her bare right foot on the side of her face connecting against her ear. Irene staggered, losing her balance, and Nancy landed a round house kick hard with her toes smacking her cheek. Irene let her guard down, Nancy saw the opportunity, and she fired a straight kick with her bare left foot sole nailing Irene in the nose and mouth flush! She landed on her back. She was dazed and hurt badly, gasping for air. Nancy in front of everyone walked over to her and placed her sexy smelly right pink toed bare foot into her face, stood there and posed over her. Irene could do nothing but lay there and smell her foot DEEPLY, and kissed her foot while it stepped on her face. She was being totally humiliated by Nancy. Nancy had her foot in her face for what seemed like ages, she forced her heel into her mouth and pressed her sole on her nose, rubbed it in hard, for about 5 minutes until she took it off Irenes crying, coughing and choking face. When Irene could almost get up, Nancy asked her if she enjoyed smelling her foot! Irene wanted to kill her, but of course she couldn't! Another victim of Nancy the foot! This is an absolute true story I HOPE YOU LIKED IT- and for those who don't want to believe it- I'M SORRY!!! I will try and post a picture of Nancy's sexy dominant karate feet below as well. I hope you like the foot that many females got to see right in their face!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nancyfeettrample008ig2.jpg
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm nice pic [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always had a very strong martial arts foot fetish and was lucky to have one real encounter. In high school, late sixties, there was a foreign exchange student from Japan. She was not very pretty and the other guys ignored her but I thought it was worth the chance as I knew many Japanese have a thing for feet too. I asked her out just to show her around town and we became friends. She was just happy that someone was paying attention to her. After a couple of dates we were sitting on the couch one night and I very casually took her feet up into my lap (Japanese always remove their shoes in a house) and started massaging them. She smiled and said it felt good and that she missed a good massage. After that every time we were alone I would massage her feet and it was getting very hard to control myself and finally I took a big step one night and while massaging her feet I raised one up to my mouth and gave it a kiss! At first she was shocked and I thought she was going to pull away but then she just lay back and let me kiss both her feet! I told her that I had wanted to do that for so long but I was afraid she wouldn't want me to and would leave and she laughed and said "I know karate. If I hadn't wanted you to do it I could kick your manhood off." I almost choked! I had been looking just for the chance to kiss her feet and now I find out she knows karate! I didn't think my woody could get any harder but when she said that I almost exploded in my pants! I tried to be very cool and pretend like I didn't know what karate was (Remember - 1960's) She said it was for self - defense and I stood up, kidding around and said -"You mean if some guy tries to grab you?" and I reached for her as she sat there, my legs wide apart, asking for it! She swung a foot up between my legs, lightly kicking me in the crotch and she laughed at my surprised grunt of pain. Kidding around I told her that wasn't fair, she was fighting dirty and I tried to grab her again as she sat there and she swung her foot up into my groin again, a little harder this time and I bent over in pain and she said "And then I can do this!" and she brought her other foot up as if to kick me in the face, putting her heel under my chin and there I was, bent over this Japanese girl as she sat there on the couch, her feet up in my groin and face and and I just groaned, making no effort to back away from her, ready to explode I was so excited! With a laugh she finally pushed me away and she said I acted like I enjoyed it and I blurted out that I had! I was afraid that was it, that I would scare her away but she just sat there smiling and I came at her again slowly and she calmly kicked a foot up into my crotch and as I bent over she grabbed my arms and pushed her other foot up into my face. Pushing with her feet as she pulled on my arms she asked me if I was sure I really liked it and I just groaned happily! Finally she pushed me onto my back and looked down at me, giggling as she looked at my bulging pants as she said she could see how much I liked it! She put a foot on my bulge and rubbed it lightly and I thought I would go crazy! We fooled around some more, me pretending to attack her - the Japanese girl really wasn't very good at karate, obviously just a beginner but I let her do anything she wanted to me and she loved humiliating me with her feet! It was a game to her and she enjoyed it as we fooled around, her bare feet in my face and between my legs most of the time, my erection getting harder and harder! There was no question of any sex between us, that was impossible but when I left I barely made it to my car before jerking off! We had about a month of this and then it was time for her to leave and I was devastated. She said she had a great time - apparently she had done this sort of thing with Japanese boys before but for me it was the greatest time of my life! I was never able to have that kind of experience again except when I payed for it in later years. For me the mix of martial arts and feet has always been irresistible
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amour fout
Board Regular
Member # 31369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amour fout   Email amour fout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Royals, skipperbob, nice stories! Thanks! [Wink]
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i could have karate feet all the time as my girlfriend does jujitsu!!!but.. as men go there too i get the feeling im getting off on mens feet too cos they use the same matts and that makes me feel sick so i dont do it, although id love to...
Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nancyfeettrample008ig2.jpg

I'd like to be the guy under her foot! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Nancy Vs Marie-old True Story
This is another old true Nancy story that was posted on another board shortly after it happened. It was one of Nancy's best conquests, and one of her most dominant performances, IT IS FROM A FEW YEARS AGO.....Marie lives in the same condo complex as Nancy, and they were at the pool together there this past summer. Nancy's love of fighting, and that she was a green belt came up, and Marie was intrigued and wanted to take her on. Marie thought it was going to be a fun test of strength, but Nancy had other ideas. I was invited to come watch the fight on the following weekend, Nancy's husband was the only other person there to view it. Marie wore a tight white tee shirt and jean shorts with sexy size 7 bare feet, her toes decended evenly and were bright red. Marie is in her mid 40's too, 5'6 125 pounds with long brown hair and brown eyes, and she is fit from aerobics and swimming. Nancy, 5'8 140 pounds with short blonde hair and blue eyes, came down in a black bikini and black strappy sandals, and her toes were painted pink. Nancy pointed to her feet, and told Marie she would kiss them when she lost, and slipped out of the sexy shoes, and as she did so she commented on how much Marie was going to enjoy their really stinky smell. Marie told her no way, and replied her butt was gonna get kissed when she won. The battle started slow as they circled each other, Marie threw a left slap that connected to Nancy's ear, and Marie then dove at Nancy's feet. Nancy slipped away like a cat, and shot her left foot into Marie's side while she was on all fours. Marie tried to gather herself and get up, and Nancy shot a front kick straight into Marie's nose, that hurt her. Marie was very upset, as the kick was more fierce than she expected. Marie charged at Nancy's feet trying to tackle her. Nancy backed up and shot an axe kick down hitting Marie on the top of her head with the heel of her foot. This really dazed Marie, and Nancy followed with a flush side kick with her left foot into Marie's right cheek. Marie tried to punch back, but her attempts were nothing more than wild misses. Nancy saw another oppening and launched a straight right kick that smacked into Marie's mouth hard. Marie slumped on to the mat, Nancy grabbed her arms and stepped on her back with her sexy left foot and got her in a surf board hold, and stretched her arms. Marie fell flat on her face and screamed in pain. Nancy kicked her over on to her back, grabbed her arms, and planted her smelly sexy right bare foot flush in Marie's face. Marie tried to scream and breathe, but the sexy size 8 stinky foot really smothered her. Nancy stood there smiling, as Marie struggled beneath the pretty but very sweaty blonde's foot. Her legs kicked and body quivered, but Nancy made sure that she saw nothing, and smelled nothing but her sexy foot. Marie rocked her face from side to side, but she couldn't get Nancy's foot off her face. Marie started to really weaken, and you could see that Nancy's foot was dazing her badly, and she slowly passed out under the smell and pressure. When she awoke, Nancy sat swinging her sandaled right foot over her left leg and called Marie over. Marie crawled over, and without a word or resistance kissed Nancy's sexy wiggling hot pink toes. Nancy made her kneel at her feet taking deep sniffs of their strong vinegar and sweaty leather smell. Watching this woman bow at Nancy's feet, smell her toes, smell her sweaty foot sole, and then lick each of her sandaled toes was such an amazing turn on for me. Nancy just smiled and sat there like the queen she is, watching her sexy karate feet get absolutely worshipped and adored!!!

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

NANCY KNOCKS OUT YOUNG ANNA WITH HER SEXY AND DEADLY BARE FEET!

I\'ve written about her many times here, and now my sexy friend\'s
wife Nancy had another pre-arranged cat fight. Nancy is in her mid 40
\'s, but she looks 30, and at 5\'8 140 pounds she is toned and
strong. She has shoulder length blonde hair, long sexy legs and very
gorgeous size 8 feet. A young woman, ANNA at her gym responded to her
ad on the bulletin board there. Anna is 20 years old, half Nancy\'s
age, 5\'7 120 pounds with long blonde hair, green eyes, and nice legs
and size 7 feet. The women agreed to fight barefoot and in shorts and
t-shirts on gym mats in Nancy\'s basement. Anna brought her new
boyfriend, and I came with two other guys, and of course Nancy\'s
husband was there. Everything goes, and no interference from anyone
allowed were the rules. The women circled each other, Anna grabbed
Nancy\'s short hair, and Nancy slapped her in the face in return.
Anna threw Nancy to the mat, and kicked her in the chest with her
cute red toed foot. Nancy rolled away, jumped up to her feet, and
circled Anna. Nancy landed a left bare foot to Anna\'s right thigh,
and doubled it hitting her in the knee too. Anna slapped Nancy
grazing her left arm mostly. Nancy grabbed Anna\'s long blonde hair
and tugged it, Anna kicked her in her left ankle with her right bare
foot. Nancy launched a deadly knee into Anna\'s stomache that hurt
her. Nancy then stepped back and kicked her in the chest with a powerful and deadly
straight right bare foot. Anna stumbled, hurt, lost her balance and
fell to her knees. Nancy saw the oppening and fired a left side kick
right into Anna\'s face! The pale thin blonde foot with bright pink
toes devestated the poor young girl\'s face, and her nose began to
bleed. Nancy got some of the blood on her hot pink polished toes.
Anna tried to get up, but Nancy fired a right side kick that exploded with her foot sole
on the side of the cute girl\'s face, knocking her on her side flush
on the mat. Nancy then stepped on her chest with her sexy right bare foot. She then stomped on her stomache with her bare left foot a couple of times. She saw that these kicks really hurt poor Anna, and she wanted to finish her off. Nancy jumped on her like a cat, forced her arms over her
head and rubbed her firm 36c chest into the girl\'s face! Anna kicked
her legs and bucked, but couldn\'t move Nancy. Nancy smothered her
face in her chest, rubbing and grinding it in. Nancy then scooted up
and sat on the poor girls neck, her face squeezed between her firm
thighs, really making Anna\'s face turn red and sweat. Nancy rubbed
her crotch on her poor pouty lips. Nancy bounced up and down hard, laughing, while
really weakening her, and making her taste her. Anna looked ready to
pass out. Nancy wanted to humiliate her further, teach the young girl
a lesson she wouldn\'t forget! Nancy scooted back, extended her sexy
legs, and grabbed the sides of Anna\'s face with her sweaty smelly
bare feet. She pinched her face with them. Nancy grabbed her arms, pulled them,
and placed her right bare foot straight flush into the devestated
woman\'s face. Anna couldn\'t breathe, the foot rubbed in her face, it was sweaty and smelly
and was smothering her. Nancy\'s pink toed foot worked over her poor beaten
face, she really rubbed it on her poor nose and mouth. Anna tried to
scream and turn away, but Nancy\'s bare foot was relentless, she
forced her to really smell it out of a bloodied nose. Anna yelled and begged, and screamed and really screached out over and over again
that she gave, she cried, stop, stop it! Nancy wouldn\'t, and placed
her other bare foot in her face too! Anna choked and gagged, the
smell of those feet were killing her! Nancy's feet were moist with
sweat, and they smelled salty with a bitter vinegar stench. Nancy loved this, she
just smiled and continued to have her fun, really rubbing her smelly
feet all over the poor young woman's devestated face. Nancy left both sweaty bare
feet in her face until the humiliated girl was out cold. Those sexy, deadly
size 8\'s DE-FEETED another poor victim!!!

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Nancy Defeated A Middle Aged Mom!!! - Old True Story - I hope you like it..........
Nancy had another arranged wrestling, karate battle in her basement a few years ago. Nancy met Rhonda at her gym, they started talking on the stair master. Rhonda was about Nancy's age and a mother of three at 44 years of age. Rhonda was an inch shorter at 5'7 and about the same weight at 130 pounds. Rhonda had shoulder length dark hair and brown eyes. Nancy's husband told me that Nancy easily restrained her in no more than five minutes with several kicks to her head, as I wasn't there to see this battle. Nancy wobbled her with a side kick to the face, and used the same right foot to nail her in the throat. She then kicked her flush in the face with her left bare foot. Nancy had her flat on her back, sat at her side and grabbed her left arm while stepping on her left ribs with her bare feet stretching Rhonda like a rag doll. Rhonda screamed in pain as Nancy's toes dug into her side. Nancy arched her back and really pulled her arm. As Rhonda got completely defenseless, Nancy scooted her butt closer to her and bent her knees, letting her feet relax against her side. Nancy then lifted her right bare foot and placed it on Rhonda's poor face! Look up and don't move or I'll pull your arm out of it's socket!!! Rhonda just laid there still, and let Nancy's right bare foot rest on her face! She was being forced to smell the stinky red painted toed foot against her will, but did it!!! Nancy left that foot in her face for at least 15 minutes, and Rhonda could do nothing but smell it and look at it rest on her face! Nancy just laughed at her total humiliation, and just watched her foot wiggle all over the poor moms face! She kept asking her if she liked the smell of her foot, but all the loud coughing and choking and desperate pleading gave her the truthful answer to her question. Nancy got her nose in between her big toe and her second toe and squeased it, and twisted it, making her smell the worst odor of her sweaty bare foot. Nancy then rubbed her big toe against her nostrils really making her smell her foot stench. When Nancy finished with her, she stood up and slipped on sexy strappy 4 inch high sandals,then placed her feet near Rhonda's beaten face, and made her look at her sexy toes and kiss them, driving her husband wild with excitement!!!!

A_New_Breed_of_Rat
Board Regular
Member # 32145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A_New_Breed_of_Rat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't so much of a story as just my experience with a karate girl's feet.

Years back I went out with this absolute stunner. Blonde, petite body, orgasmed like a machine gun, screamed like a banshee... had great fun with her for the few months we went out before realising we just didn't click as people and split up amicabally.

Anyway, she was also a black belt in karate. As I said, she was gorgeous and amazing in bed and figured maybe she'd be the one I could finally begin exploring my foot fetishism with.

So we're sitting on her sofa one day and she's in nothing but a bathrobe with her feet on my lap. I went to go massage her feet (which as memory serves were decent-enough)...

... and there was a very strange feeling underneath. It felt like I was carressing Autumn leaves. I look at her soles and they're a mess of white crisp flaking skin and dead patches.

I stopped there. I ignored her feet for the duration of our relationship.

I don't know how other dedicated karate girls fair, however if she's anything to go by, I'm going to assume they're not going to be the most well-treated of appendages on their bodies.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links