Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » can't wait

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can't wait
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for my wife to come home. I just had some beers with her and told her when she gets home I wanted her feet in my face. She then asked if I wanted her to air her feet out first (she is wearing flats today) and I said "today, I want them right out of the shoe"

Just had to share.

Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lemme get this straight -- do you two take different routes home from the same bar or something?

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vanderfeet:
lemme get this straight -- do you two take different routes home from the same bar or something?

I think maybe they went in separate cars after work that would be my guess but in any case you are a lucky man Panic.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky indeed!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics? =P
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea different routes and she had to go to the store first. It was great. She came home and sat on the couch, kicked off her shoes and put them in my lap. They were warm and smelled just right. I only lasted about 5 min before I blew my load on them. Sorry no pics, I do have pics of her feet that I have posted before if you are interested. Just talking about it makes me want more...
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

I'm really glad you've warmed up to the idea of appreciating the smelliness of your wife's feet, Panic. It sounds like you had a 'blast'. [Smile] I'll have to look for those pictures...

--------------------
vf

LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great when a woman agree's to make her feet smelly for you [Mmm]

That in itself is quite sexy that she is comfortable enough to just put her feet straight from her shoe all day in your face.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links