Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ever log onto Facebook and... [foot fetishism in the 2010's]

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ever log onto Facebook and... [foot fetishism in the 2010's]
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
realize how popular feet are. I logged into today and without even trying I felt like I couldn't avoid feet. On my mini-feed this girl took a pic of her feet for a friend of hers saying 'like john this is for you' and also a friend uploaded her pics to Facebook and a friend of hers had a bottle like holding it with her heels and then a penis drawn on her foot. Just me or is foot fetishism about to finally become trendy in the 2010's. This decade, or the 2000's was where acceptability was met. Trendy is what will come next!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been following how the foot thing has been more and more accepted by the public for the last 10 years now. It's had the 'coming out' party I think already and now it's near trendy, almost.

I say almost because there are still goofy foot stories out there that develop sometimes with those foot people that go overboard and try to ruin it for others but, all in all, feet are slowly becoming a 'normal' thing.

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if it's close to being "trendy" yet (but may become so if a few more noted folks from Hollywood mention that they like feet)- but there's no question that it's becoming much more widely known about.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, its happening just like i said it would in previous threads, there no dispute on whether it will or wont become well known, it WILL happen, fact, just a question of when. And yes its already happening, on facebook, on youtube, on justintv etc etc, in any shape or form, its growing in knowledge of existence and that definatley thanks to the internet. Unless it shuts down in the next few years, definatley it will be widespread. However, trendy? I dont know about that, theres a phase that needs to come before that, and thats the ridicule phase, the "eww feet, weird" "die foot lover!" phase. I think both this and the trendy phase will run at the same time. You will have those close minded saying its gross and evil and you will have those open minded ones sayings its ok, and some if not most trying it for themselves.

However we cant just leave it up to the net though, we must better ourselves and present ourselves as good sensible individuals that dont fit the current pervy stereotype. That is how we can do our part in making the foot comunity look good, sensible and approachable, and not creepy.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree over the years foot fetish has become more accepted as "normal". I would disagree that it is trendy. However, I hope it becomes trendy more sooner than later.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its become more accepted. Its not anymore a strange concept, it is a 'known'.

You still will get a large part of the population who think 'what's there to like about feet?' but amoungst the X and Y generation, its no longer a foreign concept. Whether accepted or not thats really in the statistics which is difficult to assess what portion accept and what dont.

I think with advertising showing pretty feet in commercials and the proliferation of 'the pedicure' people are becoming more conscious of feet. With these concepts happening an appreciation can be made for the female foot as a 'sexual entity'.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DownUnderFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 31117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DownUnderFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Acceptance is good but I don't want it to be trendy. I relish this quirk of mine and it just wouldn't be as meaningful should other people be jumping on the bandwagon.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if it does get too trendy one bad thing that might come out of it is that this site may become irrelevent

If everyone can comfortably talk about the fetish to their friends, this site loses relevancy.

I'd still come here, though regardless

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think it will ever be trendy. its on thing for all college girls to drink and be bi.. but i think as much as it's becoming less odd, it still wont be understandable to those who dont actually feel those sexual feelings towards a beautiful set of feet.

as for facebook, i have to admit i am annoyed that i always browse my friends pics and i hardly EVER see any foot pics.. except for a cpl by my sis in law whom i am pretty sure did it to try and tease me. she is an attention whore and does shit like that all that time lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i highly doubt it will be trendy, just more accepted and less judged badly. but trendy.. nah.. you'll get the self-concious phase that will stall it from being trendy.

gals will be more worried about their pedis. that is going to be where the trend is at. and without a "cute" or hot pedi, you'll get more protest about showing the peds than ever before. it's getting so bad now where i'm at, getting gals to show their feet for pix or jsut for show is harder and harder.. they all feel they must have pedis.. as if it's the pedi i'm after!!!!

worse, now gals are even more aware of what footwear produces more stink.. and then, they're even less likely to show you their feet because to them, its like i never knew feet could smell and i'll be super offended.

but if i never mentioned anything, they'd have their shoes off at some point in time around me anyway. so.. all that attention means that it's harder to get a gal to volunteer to show her peds on request, esp if you're not close to her.. but the wider knowledge means they'll spot you looking sooner if they have their feet out!

it's a good and bad thing.. but awareness is up.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links