Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is legal ????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is legal ????
Vendetta
Board Regular
Member # 29494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vendetta   Email Vendetta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to know from experienced people here .....If I am at a department store or outdoor mall where many woman in sandals are sitting can I be noticed taking pics of there feet with my phone ???? Is this legal ???
Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick answered this in detail in a similar thread...I would suggest you do a search.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vendetta:
I want to know from experienced people here .....If I am at a department store or outdoor mall where many woman in sandals are sitting can I be noticed taking pics of there feet with my phone ???? Is this legal ???

*deep sigh*

You basically asked this question two weeks ago, and many people answered you. I was one of them.

Click here to see the previous thread.

To reiterate, if you're anywhere that's not public (government-owned) property, you don't have an absolute "right" to take pictures.

A shopping mall is NOT NOT NOT NOT public property, even though the public is invited to visit it. Please review the previous thread to understand what is and what isn't private property, and what you can and cannot legally do.

Yes, it is "legal" to take pictures at the mall or in a store in the strictest sense of the word, but it might not be "permissible." That is, you won't be arrested simply for taking pictures, but you could be cited on other charges, such as disorderly conduct or harassment or even stalking. The property owner (or their agents, such as a security guard) certainly can order you to leave and to never return under threat of trespassing charges.

If you are confronted, you do not have to surrender your camera or even show anyone what you were taking pictures of, but they probably won't make it easy for you to simply leave. You certainly do not have to cooperate with a private security guard's request to see your camera. You don't have to cooperate with police, for that matter, until they produce a warrant to search your camera, but it's usually not a good idea to resist a law enforcement officer.

Here's the bottom line, dude: Just don't do it. Save yourself some potential trouble, and save your fellow foot fraternity brothers further bad reputations because yet another freak can't control himself.

(I know you're going to do it anyway, since you apparently didn't like the answer you got the first time around, so don't be obvious about it.)

I am not an attorney, but my profession deals with public/private access issues. And, again, my commentary deals only with U.S. law. Proceed at your own risk.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

definitely be careful out there cuz you are treading very pervy ground which could possibly give us a bad name if things go wrong.

cops may approach you if you freak the woman out, and it could become especially embarrassing for both you (& possibly the relative or friend you call to bail you out) if you end up telling the cop that you were taking feet pics cuz you have a fetish and he ends up doing something cautious on his end like placing you under arrest cuz he does not otherwise know how to handle these situations in real life.

could be even worse if you end up on a local news article and those handful of dudes here at wu's (who always post about those kinds of internet stories) end up finding your article and then posting it here for the rest of us to berate.

unpredictable things have happened many a times in the hands of sneaky foot photographers. my best advice is to just BEWARE

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in total agreement with DL and Tyler D. This will get you nothing but a 30 second mention on your local evening news broadcast that includes the responses of revulsion by 3 "women-on-the-street" and one promise by some guy to beat-up such a sick freak.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just don't get it!!!!!

Do you really want to be that perverted guy that walks around looking to take pictures of girls feet in public? Why????

Why don't you approach the ones you find attractive and talk to them?

This is exactly the type of shit that makes us look like perveted weirdos.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vendetta
Dont go takeing pictures of random girls!!!!!!
ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO GIVE THE REST OF US FEET LOVERS A BAD NAME

Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
I just don't get it!!!!!

Do you really want to be that perverted guy that walks around looking to take pictures of girls feet in public? Why????

Why don't you approach the ones you find attractive and talk to them?

This is exactly the type of shit that makes us look like perveted weirdos.

Well spoken - this is a great response, and specifically "Why don't you approach the ones you find attractive and talk to them?" THAT is where your reward lies; not in trying to sneak photos of feet surreptitiously, from complete strangers - and even less so when the act itself is (or at least seems) creepy - even to you.

Spare all of the trepidation by simply talking to the girl - get to know her and make your ideas and intentions known, so that all is above the table and in the clear. I've cut & pasted the rest of my reply from a previous post, and paraphrasing myself a bit:

Compatibility and Character are Key. Once (and if) you are able to engage in a nice, lengthy conversation, you may then know if the girl may be ammenable; and if so, ASK! By this time she also knows who she's dealing with and is able to make that decision responsibly.

Spare the regrets. Rather than to find yourself sitting around at some future point, lamenting what might have been ... ASK and recieve / or ask without receiving. Either way, ask always and in the end you will capture sterling and glorious images of beautiful female feet. As a huge bonus and ancillary benefit, you make some great friends!

If you are not comfortable in what you are attempting, if the act you are considering is questionable to you, or if you feel the need to ask others if it is alright (or are not certain of it's legality), the simple answer is not to do it.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let's put it one way...most of the 'pervs' that get caught and show cased on the news got caught in malls doing what they do. mainly due to improved surveillance in malls!! so.. go at your own risk... better yet, don't!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dicklipschitz comments are spot on.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Candid shots are some of my favorites, but I'm opn the "don't do it" bandwagon. Follow Ben's advice, talk to them, and if they seem comfortable "pop" the question. As Yoda said Either you do it or you don't...there is no try.

Good luck my friend,
MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links